匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 5

"I swear if there was another cushion in sight I would throw it right now" I got up from the ground ,about to head to the bathroom."Uh-where is the bathroom?" I asked.

"It's on the left " he got also got up and showed me the bathroom."Feel free" he said as he opened the door for me to walk in."Thanks" that word came out a little forced.

I took of all my clothes and got into the hot shower.Washing off all of my stress.I started comprehending what happened.

Fight.

Escape.

Map.

Wind.

Car.

Sewer.

Blue thing.

Other dimension.

Scientists.

Chase.

Jungkook.

Flying.

Dropped.

Caught.

House.

Cushions.

Jungkook-blanket.

Shower.

But wait.Jungkook looked human,so how was he able to morph ?Is he an alien ?No.If he was an alien he would be able to fly without gadgets.He would also have a different skin tone.

I turned off the water and dried up with a towel.

No clothes.

"Jungkook!" I screamed while covering myself with the small towel. "Yes?" He groaned distantly."I need clothes!"

"Open the door" I heard him say literally outside the door.How did he get it so fast?I opened the door ,grabbed the clothes and quickly slammed it,not giving him any chance to look at my only towel covered body.It was a big white oversized shirt with blue shorts.I put it on and got put of the bathroom.

"You didn't see anything,right?" I flopped in the couch."Maybe yes maybe no" I was about to question him until there was a knock on the door."Quick hide" he pushed me into the closet.I opened the closet door a little so I could see what was going on.

Jungkook opened the door and a gorgeous, tall woman stood before him."Jungkookie!!!" She wrapped her arms around him."Soojin" he forcefully hugged her back.

"I missed you baby" Soojin pouted.yuck.

She had all the right curves.Her hair was a light brown colour,silky.her face was the definition of perfection.Her body.....it looked perfect in her skin tight pastel pink dress.

Okay I'm jealous.

"Is everything alright?I saw you on the news with some..." she looked around the room,"with some female beast!Did she hurt you?" She placed kisses on his cheeks.I mentally gasped.She was talking about me,wasn't she?

"I'm fine ,please get off me" pushed her away from him."Aww but ...but you're my boyfriend "

Jeez . What's wrong with this girl.

"Yeah it's been a rough day,I'm tired" he yawned,dropping on to the couch."I was hoping we'd...you know...👉👌" I nearly puked at her hand gestures.Girl calm down-

"So you only need me for sex?" He asked and her eyes widened."No!I love you!Look," she paused her sentence and twirled,"I got all dressed up just for you!" ?After finishing her twirl she sat beside him and started kissing him,again.

"Soojin,please . I'm not in the mood" he pushed her away,again.I swear I wanted to hit her right in her face.And no,I'm definitely not jealous of her being with Jungkook.Me?Jealous ?PFFT.

"Ugh fine" she straightened her dress."Let's talk about how...how you're day went" she said forcefully,it was clear she didn't want to.Jungkook spent the next five minutes talking about how his day went while she was just looking around as if not even listening.

"Then I-" she cut him off."Well that's great and all,but I really need to get going" she stood up and walked towards the door and Jungkook followed . She is getting on my nerves.

As he was about to close the door,she turned around and kissed him.This girl is a kissing machine,literally.

The door closed shut and I finally got out of the closet."So who's that brat?" I asked."Soojin,my uh....girlfriend" there was no emotion on his face when he said that.Even when they were together,I saw no love for her in his eyes.

Well time for some teasing. "sO i wAs hOpInG wE'd yOu kNoW...👉👌" I mimicked that Soorat.

"Aight let's go"

--------

Back with my daily updates ;)