匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 7

The airship started firing at us as we ran as fast as we could.I looked back at the ground where it had shot,it was literally burnt,dissolved."Dont look back just focus on running" Jungkook's voice sounded as if he wasn't tired the little bit while I had been sweating like a píğ.

Crack.

A stick.I had stepped on a stick and the sound caught me offguard and I fell. Jungkook noticed that I had fell and continued to run,not even offering me help.

Son of a pasta.

I tried to get up,but immediately fell.My knee was injured from how I had fallen.

Shitshitshitshit.

The airship aim was focused on me,I could see it about to shoot.The yellow light imiting from it,looking straight at me.

I started saying my prayers.Am I really about to be dissolved by a flying piece of metal?Yes.

It became a neon yellow light,signaling that its about to finally shoot.I closed my eyes,only to not be shot.

"Well done,Hosoek"

☾︎------☀︎︎-----☽︎

"When will she get up?"

"She should awake around now..."

"Shh she's waking up!"

I opened my eyes, groaning."My head..." I felt a huge headache."Take this" a figure appeared out of the darkness surrounding me and placed a pill in my mouth.I forcefully swallowed it.

"Now talk" another figure stepped forward along with four others,making all of them six.I couldn't see their faces though,both their faces and bodies were in black suits with different strands of colours for each of them.But one thing I can say is that they are all built like Thanos.

"Who is 7X?His age?Place of birth?Hideout?Relationships?Anything at all?" One of them with silver stripes asked me while crossing his arms.

"I d-don't know a-anything...." I managed to say as my throat started drying up."Oh yeah?Then why are you stuttering,huh?" Another one with green stripes asked.

"W-water..." I stuttered, my throat feeling like the sahara desert.

"Fucking idiot Taehyung!You forgot to give her the water!"

"Its not my fault!I'm under pressure!"

The same one from before handed me a glass of water and I drank it down.

"If you don't want to do it the easy way,then we'll have to do it the hard way"

"Namjoon are you sure?"

"Yes...take her to the machine"

☾︎------☀︎︎------☽︎

I was lying down,my head inside a machine.All I could see was the white interior of it,nothing else.

"Close your eyes" one of them instructed,and so I did.

'So she's a rich kid who escaped and hid in a sewer.The sewer led her into this time.She met him,he took her to his hideout,some flirting was done. His girlfriend's name is Soorat-I mean Soojin.They were exploring the city and they passed by the government building and she noticed the flowers.He picked them and then I turned the air ship towards them and now she's here' I heard one of them mumble.

'Huh it seems she really doesn't know that much.But she could've told us about Soorat'

'Its Soojin not Soorat'

"More like Soomole" I said under my breath but it was said loudly enough to be heard.I should've rated her out when I had the chance.

'So what do we do with her now?'

'Perhaps bribe 7X?Ask him to trade himself for her?'

'No.I think we should tell the elders about this'

'What'

'Let's tell them that a girl from the past has-' his sentence was cut off as the alarm went off.

Warning : Intruder Warning : Intruder

The robotic female voice said as ' Warning: Intruder' in red letters was evident all across the walls.

The door fell to the ground as someone kicked it open. Jungkook. "Surprise fellas.Long time no see" he started kicking ass."HE'S HERE!" one of them,who I believe to be Namjoon,screamed as he grabbed an unusual weapon and started firing at him.

The weapon's speed was unreal.Yet Jungkook managed to avoid each bullet (or whatever that is) . He took something out of his pocket,something I had never seen.He dropped it on the ground and smoke filled the room,I couldn't see anything.

I felt someone untying me,it was him.I quickly got up and Jungkook quickly grabbed my wrist."Close your eyes" he said and so I did.

☾︎------☀︎︎------☽︎

I opened my eyes and we were no longer in the previous building,we were at Jungkook's house."How did we get here?" I asked while looking around. "Teleportation" he did a fake hair flip.

"How the fuck did we teleport here?"

"Me , its kind of a special power"

"What do you mean by a special power?"

"Oh you still don't know?," he paused his sentence,

"I'm an alien hybrid"

-------

A/N

I really don't have anything to do rather than update this book lmao