匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 13

Jungkook had no time to waste. He lurked through the dark alley ways of the city to avoid encountering the aliens. He got to the huge building which he hated oh so much. "I remember..." he said under his breath as a tear slid down his gorgeous face.

As he looked at the building, all the memories came back. All those people he was forced to kill just because of their species. He didn't want to do it, any of it.

He hacked into the system of the building through one of his gadgets. He took the gum that makes one invisible and another one which could change your physical state.

He changed into a black liquid and slid through the door. He then transformed back into human form and quickly checked the map to see where the chamber was. He followed the map and he soon reached a room.

He heard sobs from the inside and he was curtain that it was Y/n. He knew he couldn't use the tear gas or anything like that because it would have no effect since they're hybrids.

So he had to improvise.

☾︎----☀︎︎----☽︎

"Yo look at this!" The pink heared guy said to the green haired one as he pointed to the TV  hanging on the wall. It displayed Jungkook trying to break into the building. "He's so dumb!" The other one said.

"It won't hurt if we leave her here for some ten minutes, right ?" The green haired one said and the other one nodded. "Dont try anything funny babe" the pink haired one said and I saw them pick up guns and head outside.

I started trembling as I watched the TV and Jungkook still trying to break in. When those two got to him and they started shooting at him, the bullets went right through him. Its just a computer graphic of him.

That's when I felt someone removing the chains from my wrists. "Jungkook?!?!?" I gasped as he smirked. "The one and only" he said as he moved on to remove the chains from my ankles.

I felt scared. If those guys had been telling me the truth... then...

"Lets go before they catch us"

☾︎----☀︎︎----☽︎

I was back with Jungkook at the HQ and I had been filled with questions. Everyone seemed to be oblivious to who those people were, except for Jungkook.

It was dawn and I had already eaten and taken my bath. I was just lying down in bed staring at the ceiling. Jungkook noticed so he gently hugged me. "Go to sleep, its been a long day" he said with a soothing voice.

My curiosity was killing me so I decided to ask him. "Jungkook, may I ask a question?" I said and he nodded slightly. "Is it true that you're a criminal? That you've... killed people before?" I asked and he opened his eyes.

"I'm a hybrid. We are seen as objects, Y/n. Killing machines. Not worthy beings. We are made from lab experiments, nobody needs us for anything else other than dirty or bloody work."

" I don't remember anything else from my childhood other than constant injections and medicines being put into my body. I remember that when I reached the age of 14 I had a chip inplanted into the back of my neck."

"And do you know what it was for? It was to force me into obeying them. I didn't want to do any of it, I really didn't. That's why I ran away at the age of 18 and started working against them. But now they label me as a criminal, just because I'm opposing this type of treatment."

I felt so bad for him. I looked at him and saw tears. He burried his face into my chest and I hugged him back even harder. "Its OK Jungkook, I'm sorry you had to go through that... I'm sorry"

I heard quiet sobs, so I started crying too.

Narrator: And with that the two fell asleep in eachothers embrace.

☾︎----☀︎︎----☽︎

Third person POV

At Cyborg's HQ

"Idiots!" Cyborg shouted at his men. "Did you really think he would be hat dumb to try to break into the building right infront of the CAMERAS ?!?!" He shouted as he threw the glass of wine on the floor for it to shatter.

"S-sorry Sir.... it won't repeat again, we promise" his men said while bowing down. "It better not! Or else..."

☾︎----☀︎︎----☽︎

Meanwhile, in the abandoned laboratory

"Its done! I've finally finished my lifes work!" The old scientist said as he crazily laughed as he looked at his creation. He took out his phone and dialed his boss's number.

"Yes boss! I'm done!"

"Really?"

"Yes!!! The Jungkook clone is alive!"

A/N
CLARRIFICATION

Cyborg is the dude who Y/n bumped into.
The abandoned laboratory is the one Jungkook and Y/n went to in Chapter 8
:)