匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 12

Warning: mentions about killing (its mild but still)

My eyes fluttered open. I was sitted in a cold metallic chair with my wrists and ankles having chains around them. I then remembered what happened. Did I make it? No I don't think so... I was knocked out and now I don't know where I am. But for now I feel scared yet lucky that I wasn't eaten to death by those creatures.

"Good evening m'lady" a strange looking man said as he appeared out of nowhere in front of me, making me flinch. He was dressed in a black shirt and black leather jeans along with boots the same colour. His hair was baby pink and was slightly wavy.

"Good.... evening?" I said as I looked at him confused. "Now you may be wondering why you're here" another guy appeared out of nowhere. These mfs be like ghosts ,no joke. He had green hair and was wearing a white shirt and black jeans.

"Indeed, I am" I said. "Huh... you're being so brave and for what? Everyone and anyone who has made it into this room never came out. We could kill you right now if we want to. So I don't think you understand. You're our hostage. You're below us." The green haired guy said and I felt shivers through my body.

They chuckled as they saw the fear in my eyes. "P-please don't h-hurt m-me" I managed to stutter, not as brave as before. "We won't hurt a babe like you" the pink haired one said. "We'll have some fun first" the other one said.

I felt disgusted. "Boss is calling her" another one appeared out of nowhere. He had the same dress code as the others and had white hair. "Dont you dare try to escape or else you'll regret it" he said and removed the chains from my wrists and ankles.

He led me through the hallway and finally we stopped in front of a door. He knocked on the door and it opened. He gestured me to walk inside and so I did. He closed the door and walked away to do whatever.

There I saw another guy. He was seated on his chair and looked like he was thinking. He was dressed in a suit and looked very very professional. "Oh you're here" he said as he put the pen down. "Sit" he ordered and I did.

"You don't look like someone to be in this type of industry... so tell me" he leaned in closer with a very intimidating look and paused, "why are you with Jungkook? Why are you helping him?" The man asked.

"U-uh... I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. I don't even know what you mean by 'this type of industry'" I said honestly but that infuriated the man. " So you're trying to tell me that you don't know ?!? That you don't know that he's a criminal ?! The most wanted one too !?" He shouted. "Guards! Take her back to the chamber, where she belongs!" He screamed and two guards walked in and took me back to the room I was in before.

As I was back in the metallic chair , my taughts scrambled. Jungkook? A criminal? That cannot be possible. He can't be...

"You really don't know huh? He's a good liar" the green haired one said. "No... you are the liars! Jungkook would never do anything to hurt anyone! Unlike you monsters! He's-" All of a sudden a slap made its way to my cheek.

"B*tch" the pink haired one said. "He's no different from us. Do you know the amount of people he has killed with his own bare hands? He's our brother. We are all hybrids. We are the same."

I started to tear up. Jungkook couldn't be a killer ..... right?

" We are lab experiments. We don't feel. You're nothing to him. He only needs you to complete the cycle. He's using you y/n! Wake up and smell the coffee!" He shouted the last two sentences.

My tears started flowing. Was it true? Was I just being used? My head filled with so much taughts, I was tired and I hadn't eaten for hours now and so I passed out.

☾︎----☀︎︎----☽︎

Meanwhile: at BTS's HQ

The rest of the boys had realised that it was the last month of the year. They also heard what happened with the tower of Solis and that everyone had been told to flee to the government building.

Meanwhile Jungkook searched the city because he was the only hybrid among them. He couldn't find her still and thats when it came to his head.

"Cyborg"

A/n:
Extra update cuz I feel bad for not updating so long😔

Future // jjk (On going)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara