匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 4

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 4040?!?!" I jumped up and raged."What🙄" Jungkook rolled his eyes while glaring at me. "4040 ?!?!?!?! THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK-" I pulled the hairstrands from the sides of my head.

"Lmao why are you acting as if you came from the ice age?Or even worse...2020?"

I blinked in confusion.

"Oh no" he slapped his face,"you're from the ice age,aren't you? No wonder you act so wild-" I threw a cushion at him."You son of a molecule better stfu before I hit you with more than a cushion"

Unfortunately, he caught the pillow before it hit him and threw it back at me.Unfortuantely,my instincts aren't as fast as his."How you like that biatch?" He did a fake hair flip,sassy level 100.

"Oh so you wanna play it like that,huh?" I picked up any cushion which was in sight and threw it as fast as I could. A Victorous smile curled up my lips.

Suddenly,he morphed into a blanket and started crawling towards me.The victorious feeling soon turned into horror.A crawling Jungkook-blanket about to beat the shit out of me.

I started walking backwards,slowly, scared at the consequences of my actions."No no no wait!Have mercy!Please!" I fell onto the floor,my ass hurting because the floor was made with metal.

I ,myself, started crawling backwards, trying to get away from that.

Mission failed.

The Jungkook-blanket caught up to me.

Fear.

It covered me,ingolfing me.I started turning on the floor trying to slip away."ah yes~" those words were enough to make me get a clear idea of what was going on his head and it frightened me.

I finally succeeded in slipping away,getting away from the horny blanket.

I quickly grabbed it from the ground,before it,or he,could react.I squeezed it,turning it in every way possible.Trying to inflict some kind of suffering.

Moans.

Just moans.

I immediately let go of it,dropping it on the ground.Staring in disgust.But then realisation hit me....what if...in the process of the turning and twisting I had touched you know what. It was a painful thing to imagine indeed.

"Y/N...I don't think I'm going to make it..." I heard him say as his blanketself lay on the ground.

"You were just moaning"

"Moan of death"

"Jungkook"

No answer.

"Jungkook???"

No answer.

"JUNGKOOK??!?!?"

Now I had actually gotten scared.

Had I....

Twisted him to death?

I bent down,about to give CPR,until he transformed back into his human self and yanked me to the ground.

"Now we're equal" he laughed,once again,my ass hurting."damn you whatever-your-last-name-is Jungkook" our faces were facing the ceiling.It was kind of relaxing actually.

Suddenly,I felt his arms wrap around me."What do you think you're doing?" I asked ,being a little bitchy."I like your scent" he sniffed my neck. Ew. "Speaking of that,I need to take a shower"

"So what are you implying?Want to me to get in the shower with you?"