匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 6

I woke up in a soft cozy bed,yawning while I oppened my eyes."Where am I-oh" I remembered the crazy events of yesterday."G'morning" Jungkook walked inside and sat on the edge of the bed.

And no we didn't do anything

"Morning" I sat down myself."We have a lot to do today,so get ready" he sighed while turning around to look at me."What are we doing?" I asked."I'll be showing you around , you have to know your surroundings after all"

Oh.

☾︎------☀︎︎-----☽︎

"And whats that?" I pointed towards the huge ass building from before were I had seen those alietizens or whatever they're called."That's the tower of Solis" he turned his attention to the highest point of the building.

"What does 'Solis' mean?" I asked while exploring the beautiful exterior."Its Latin for 'sun'" he replied."And why is it called that ?" I asked,noticing the white roses which were planted by it.

"Because its the closest point to the sun.Remember when we were flying that day,you could see those inside?Its also called the tower of the sun due to its temperature changes when its Apolo's month."

"Apolo's month?" I asked,confused.There is no such thing."The 45th month,aka the last month.Thats when alietizens go crazy for some reason that no one knows yet.They are uncontrollable during that month."

I gasped.

So these alietizens can go crazy and literally do anything.

"But then how are they connected?I mean the alietizens and the tower?"

"The tower is,as I said,the highest point. It gives frequencies that help to calm them down by 10%.By doing that its sucking out its own energy.And because of it being the highest point it gets more sunlight,and sunlight is energy.The energy it sucks up turns into heat before being eventually processed into the frequencies" he said.

Bro this is some smart shit-

"Woah....so everything is so complicated...." he nodded."would you like to go to a café?" He pointed towards a cozy looking place.

Wait.

Café

=

Food.

I like food.

"YES LETS GO!"

☾︎------☀︎︎-----☽︎

I chomped down my last piece of cheesecake while Jungkook stared a me with round eyes."What?" I used a napkin to clean the mess around my mouth."You sure do act like your from the ice age..."

"You just wait till we get home" I gave him a death glare."You're all bark no bite" he leaned on the table,placing his chin on his palm while smirking."Bitch am I a dog?bark bark bitch?"

He laughed.

Hm

"You're adorable " he said.

Woah.

Is this...........

A compliment?

:0

"What?Never been told a compliment?" I shook my head.His mouth formed an 'O' shape."we should continue our tour I geuss" he stood up and pushed the chair into the table and I did the same.

We walked out of the café and closed the door ,resulting in the bell making a ding sound.I gasped. "We forgot to pay!" I turned around to head back into the café but Juancock grabbed me by my wrist and stopped me.

"We don't need to pay"

"What?"

"You heard me,we don't need to"

"But-"

"Did you see any human or alietizen working there?Its only robots who work at places like this"

"But then how those the government get money if you don't pay ?"

"We don't need money in this time anymore"

His sentence caught me off guard.So they don't need money?How?So is everything free?whaaaaaaat?!?!

☾︎------☀︎︎------☽︎

"That's the government building" he pointed towards a tall building which had air ships surrounding it.The airships were metallic ofcourse,traces of purple surrounding every single edge,as if supporting it.

The buliding had a very-and I mean very- weird blue thing surrounding it.

"What is that blue thing Jungkook?" I asked him,noticing how it had some hints of purple flowing like liquid through it."That's the forcefield which can electrocute you to the death in just one touch"

"And those airships ? What do they do?"

"If you somehow manage to get through the forcefield they fire at you,its for security.They don't just fire bullets or whatever, they use Mercury along with an unknown substance which is said to dissolve any thing it touches,so its best to stay away" he replied.

ajhjihhjiri-

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO COMPLICATED?!

My peanut brain can't-

A beautiful sunflower garden caught my sight,the sunflowers were like no other.They were half metallic,half natural.The beautiful strands of metal carefully placed around their petals,it was breathtaking and I couldn't stop staring .

"You like the flowers?" Jungkook turned his attention to the flowers too."Yeah they're just so unique..." I stopped in my tracks as Jungkook turned to the flowers' direction,carefully picking a bouquet for me.

"Here" he placed the beautiful bouquet in my hands."Thanks"

We were about to pass by the huge government building until I noticed one of the airships turned in our direction,foam coming out of it.Then a glowing yellow thing came out of it,pointing towards us.

This ain't good.

"Jungkook look!" I turned him around and his eyes widened.

"Y/N..." he paused his sentence,

"run."