匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 3

"Stop staring at me,I know I'm hot" he interrupted my staring. "I was not staring,I was simply observing." I said."Where am I?" I asked ,remembering that this isn't even the same Earth I was on.

"Earth" he dryly replied while looking in my eyes and quickly looking away."There is no damn frikin way this is the same Earth I was on" I said and he looked confused."What do you mean by 'I was on' ?" He asked.

"Bro this is some crazy unknown world,I have never seen humans look like that," I paused my sentence and pointed at some of the purple skinned dude in the park playing with a dog."Also,didn't you see me jump out of that worm whole,the ground is literally made of metal and not soil," I stomped my feet against the metallic ground,hearing some sound,"also,I mean look at ALL OF THIS"

"Also,didn't you see me jump out of that worm whole,the ground is literally made of metal and not soil," I stomped my feet against the metallic ground,hearing some sound,"also,I mean look at ALL OF THIS"

Not even the author's amazing drawing can describe how it looked.

"Hm...let's discuss this at my hideout" Jungkook said and his shoes lit up again like before and carried me bridal style.

"NonoNO-AAAAH"

☾︎--------☀︎︎--------☽︎

He landed in an unusual house made of metal,it was darker than all the other ones I saw .The sky was darker and polluted.Its like the opposite of what I saw before."This is my studio,feel free" he opened the door and I walked in.

"Let me freshen up and then we'll talk,ok?" I nodded and he left.I sat down on the sofa,putting one of the pillows on my lap.Where is the dang remote.

After searching for the remote for 5 minutes,I gave up. I took out my phone from my back pocket hoping it will work.

No signal.

Fuck.

Jungkook walked into the room while putting his shirt on and I got a small glimpse of his abs

🥵

"So uh...who were those people and why were they chasing you?" I asked while Jungkook sat down on the opposite sofa."They are scientists" he said as he flicked his tongue 👅. "What do they do?" I asked.

"I don't know if I can trust you yet" he said and I looked at him with a confused face."Are you kidding me?You literally dropped me in the sky and now you're hitting me with the 'i dOn'T kNoW iF i cAn tRuSt yOu yEt'?!?!"

We stared at eachother for a good 5 seconds until he spoke up."Well it's not everyday a girl falls out of a portal from another world"

Hmm

"Speaking of portals,how did I even get here?There was just a weird blue thingy which I stepped in.I didn't expect to get to whatever 'Earth' this is🙄" I said and rolled my eyes,as if I wanted to be here.

"Well uh...haha....you're not gonna believe this ," he paused his sentence and awkwardly laughed as he scratched the back of his head,"it was kinda...my fault" his voice became high pitched as he said the last two words.

So it was him.

😠😡🤬😤🔥😠😡🤬😤🔥😠😡🤬😤🔥😠😡🤬😤🔥😠😡🤬😤🔥😠😡🤬😤🔥😠😡🤬😤🔥😠😡🤬😤🔥😠😡🤬😤🔥😠😡🤬😤🔥😠😡🤬😤🔥😠😡🤬😤🔥😠😡🤬😤😠😡🤬😤🔥😠😡🤬😤🔥😠😡🤬😤🔥😠😡🤬😤😠😡🤬😤😠😡🤬😤😠🔥🔥🔥😠😡🤬😤🔥😠😡🤬😤🔥😠😡🤬😤🔥😠😡🤬😤🔥😠😡🤬😤😠😡🤬😤🔥😠😡🤬😤

I gave him a death glare, "how?" I asked."I was nearly caught and therefore I started throwing random objects around,and I accidentaly spilled the time travel potion onto the unfinished machine" he said and started looking around.

"Power on" Jungkook quietly said and the TV started working."woah woah WOAH.WHAT?" I raised my voice."Strong power thank you" he laughed.

A news channel was one and the reporter had blue skin and had elf ears.

'7X struck again today,he was almost caught but his running speed and quick brain work got ahead of all the shitty scientists.In the process,a time travel potion was spilled and several reports were made.'

'Woman:Yes ,I saw him,7X,with a human girl,at least think she is a human girl.They were both flying in the sky,and landed in a park where a fellow alietizen was playing with their dog.'

'What if its another of his kind?What if there is another mutation ,just like him?-Is this just a false alarm or the start of something terrible?Please share your toughts .This was Elesdiva Monetokogerodequi,have a great day'

"You're 7X ,aren't you?" I asked."ding ding ding" he said as he nodded."What's an alietizen by the way?" None of this is making sense,tf is an alietizen? "They used to be called aliens" Jungkook replied.

"Wait...weird buildings,time travel,weird gadgets,aliens...what year is this?"

"4040"