匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 16

At ???'s HQ

"What do you want from me !?!" The REAL Jungkook shouted as he struggled to free himself from the chair he was currently strapped on. "As if I'd tell you" one of the men guarding him so that he wouldn't escape chuckled.

REAL Jungkook POV

It's no use. I have struggled and struggled for hours now. My main priority is to keep Y/n safe. There were only one group of people that could help me.

And so I did it.

At Cyborg's place

"Yo he just hit as up, he says its an emergency"

"Are we gonna help?"

"We are. Just because we are rivals now doesn't mean we should let him die. He helped us when we needed him, so now its time to repay the favour"

"Aight let's go"

Back at ???'s HQ+ Jungkook POV

I closed my eyes for five seconds and counted,

5....4....3....2...

1.

All of a sudden the door broke open and Cyborg and his team came in with guns. "Who ar-" the guard didn't finish his sentence as he was knocked unconscious by the bottom of the handle of a gun.

Cybord quickly unlocked my arms and I proceeded to unlock my ankles. When I got freed they handed me a gun. Our original plan was to run out of the building after, but the main door was being opened so we had to hide.

"Let go!!!" Y/n shouted as my clone dragged her into the grand Hall. "Shut up!" She roared as he pushed her on the floor. "Boss she's here" he spoke into his ear piece and sat down annoyed.

Y/n POV

I was on the floor. Ow okay. This guy was a complete douche bag! I know it isn't the real Jungkook, just his clone. But even that still makes me worry. Because who (and why) would anyone need ME in this time ?

I am once again reminding you that I am literally from 2020, and this is 4040 so who would go through the trouble of all of this???

"Oh Y/n ,Y/n..." I heard a seemingly familiarity deep voice say (yet I couldn't pin point who it is). "I know everything about you, where you come from, your age, your family, everything" he said.

I started to shiver. Wait, Y/n. Why are you scared? He could be lying. This could be just a weird dream. Don't stress over it.

"I know what you're thinking... haha... I even know that you're from 2020" as he said that, I felt my heart drop. Heck, life what type of dream is this? WAKE ME UP RN.

"Wow she's stupid" a female voice said.

Jungkook POV

I stood there, witnessing the whole scene. How dare she call Y/n stupid when she's probably smarter than an ant?!?( keyword: probably).

"Oh Y/n look over there! Your boyfriend and his friends are spying on us, well why don't they join the conversation?" The same female voice said as guards quickly handcuffed us and dragged us to the grand Hall.

"Ah! Much better!" The female voice said. Great now we're all f-ed.

"J-Jungkook... I've missed you" Y/n stuttered as she tried to get up to hug me, but the chains pulled her down. A tear slid down her pretty face. "Y/n..." I said as my heart broke into two seeing her like this.

Y/n POV

As I saw Jungkook there, I almost broke down. Thankfully just one tear fell. So now we're doomed, amazing.

"Mm... Nice nice... sadly the reunion is over" the male voice spoke again.

I'm fed up.

"Who are you dammit?!?!?" I angrily screamed. It was silent for a while so I decided to lower my head. I started crying. Why me? Why can't I just have a happy ending?

Then all of a sudden I saw a pair of black boots and red heels infront of me. "Remember us?" I looked up to see the faces of the people whose voices we have been hearing all along and my heart dropped.

"D-dad.....m-mom....?"