𝙲 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 18

In Chapter 14

He knew that the robot was going to be used for a wrong cause but he was bribed with luxury and riches. "All my life...." the scientist said to himself as he slowly got up, "I've been doing something wrong", he said as took out a robotic butterfly, "so before I die, I want to do something good" he said as he released the butterfly out of the cell's small window.

The trigger was pulled and the gun fired in the wrong direction as it dropped to the ground. "W-what the hell?!" Father shouted as he stared at the robot butterfly thing that bit his hand when he pulled the trigger.

All of a sudden he fell to the ground, unconscious. The butterfly quickly flew to mom and she fell to the ground too. It did it with so much speed, like dang. It flew to the guards and did its thing with them too.

The butterfly then flew to us- specifically Jungkook. All of a sudden it minimised in size and entered the lock of the handcuffs. Few seconds later it flew out and returned to its normal size as the handcuffs fell on the floor and he was freed.

Jungkook and the butterfly freed all of us and then it started speaking out of nowhere. "Hurry! Go to the sewer where you first got into this time and abandon this town before it burns to nothing" that was what it said before it self-destructed.

"Lets go before we- like Y/n said- get heated to death by that solar energy based frying pan!" Taehyung said as he prepared to leap down the building.

"But wait. Can't we all just teleport there by using Jungkook's power or whatever it is?" I asked, that big brain finally coming to use. "Ah... Great idea! Let's go!" Jin approved with his signature smile.

"K Jungkook let's g-" Yoongi was-  oh speak-of-the-devil.

"Not so fast" Soowitch (formerly known as Soorat) held a gun pointed to Jungkook's forehead. Fckckckckckkckc- This woman really won't leave us alone.

"Ugh what is it now, Soorat?" Hoseok rolled his eyes as he and the rest of us raised our hands in the air as a sign of surrendering.

"Jungkook, why would you do this to me? Everything was going so perfectly! We were such a happy couple until this maggot came into your life!" She shouted as tears started streaming down her face.

"Girl you fr (a/n| fr = for real) right now? You were only using him! You never loved him! Even wh-" she cut me off and pointed the gun towards my direction and screamed "you shut up!"

"ACHOO!" Sneezed Seokjin, successfully getting Soojin's attention. Then Yoongi tried to grab the gun from her, but she was faster than him. "Not so fast!" She raised her voice as she pointed the gun in his direction and clicked a button on it, activating the fuse.

And so what does the fuse do, you may ask?
It is a highly toxic fluid which burns anything it touches. It was a neon blue colour, due to the steriliser that had been added into it to not melt the metal of the gun itself. The gun shoots the fuse, turning anything it touches into ash.

"Soojin, please. I'm sorry for what I did. Please just let go of all of this, please let them go. I'll stay with you, and I'll love you more than ever. Just please." Jungkook pleaded.

He wasn't being serious right?

Nah he wasn't being serious. He's just trying to convince her. I think.

"A-are you sure? You aren't lying?" She asked as she slowly began to lower her gun, fixing her eyes on him. No he ain't lying he's standing are you blind?

I signaled Yoongi to make use of the chance.

"Yes, my love. We'll leave all of this," Jungkook continued as Yoongi began to crawl to Soojin from behind, " We'll be happy, it'll be like all of this never happened," He continued and finally Yoongi snatched her gun from her.

He did a trick and made her fall, giving Namjoon and Jimin enough time to tie her hands and legs up. "You liar!" She angrily shouted as she struggled to free herself. "You lied to me!"

"And you didn't?!? After all you've done you think I still don't know?! You've been cheating on me with that model guy or whoever he is! You've literally been ratting me out! You're literally working with my enemies to bring me down! You were and are just using me!" Jungkook let it all out.

Then Soojin is slyly smirked. "You're not as smart as you think you are. But oh well, I liked you a little. But anyways, goodbye forever, Jungkook" she said and then disappeared. Weird.

"It was a hologram, how we were able to physically touch her, I don't know. But what matters now is the time" said one of the hybrids.

12:04

One minute.

"Quick grab my hand!" Jungkook hurriedly gathered everyone and we all stood hand on hand.

"In 3,2,1"

POOF!

We were in the sewers. Disgusting. I remember it all.

The portal was open for some reason. "Quick, go in" Jungkook said and everyone rushed in, leaving only the two of us. "Arent you going?" I asked with hope in my eyes. "No, I have something to do... just remember that I love you"

12:05

"But-"

"Go!"

And with that, I entered the portal. It closed up, possibly forever. I may never meet Jungkook again. Neither will my life ever be the same, after travelling to the Future.

A/N: 🥴✌ (not the end btw)