匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 1

"But I want to be like everyone else!I want to go to college,work,have actual friends,get a boyfriend and just LIVE!" I raised my voice at my parents.Im tired of all of this. I'm not allowed to do anything,I only go out with my guards ,I have no freedom at all.

"Y/N!This is not how we raised you!You need to understand that its for your own safety!" My dad also raised his voice at me."It's always that same excuse !'Oh its for your safety!' 'You need to understand' I'm already 18 years old but I'm treated like I'm 5!" I hissed at the both of them.

"Y/N-" my mom tried to calm me down but I cut her off."I HATE YOU ALL!" I screamed and ran to my room.Some people would say I'm over reacting.But you have no idea how it feels like to be trapped in one place your whole life.

I've never had an actual friend,all of my friends are related to big and famous people and are brats,my parents force me to be friends with them cuz its good for their reputation.But I want to actually meet someone and actually have a REAL friend for once.

I ran into my room and closed the door loudly,resulting in a 'bang' sound.I flopped onto my bed,my face burried in my bedsheets .I let out a frustrated sigh.

I've made up my mind,today's the day I'll finally escape.

I waited till midnight, the clock finally struck 12.I changed into a grey hoodie and jeans,took a bag and put in some spare clothes and two bottles of water.

I took out my piggy bank and quietly broke it open, I have been saving up for this day since I was 16.I had a total of $2000 saved up.My parents are rich,famous people ,so this amount isn't surprising at all.

I sat down on my bed and taught about where I would go.I don't have any friends,so I can't stay with anyone. I can't text a real estate agent because its midnight and I doubt any one would agree to meet a random girl at this time.

I could stay at the hotel which is a little bit further away from my home,because if I stay somewhere nearby they will either find me or recognise me.

Sigh.ok.

I put the bag over my shoulders and walked towards the balcony of my room.I looked down to have an overview of the backyard.We have guards everywhere so it will be har-

Oh look at them,sleeping on the job.But this works to my advantage.

My room was on the second floor,so I couldn't just jump down without getting an injury.Lucky for me,my balcony had a table and a chair.I went inside my room and came back to the balcony with a set of clothes tied to eachother, making it like a rope which I could climb down with.

I tied it to the table and tightened the knot.I took a deep breath and started climbing down.I made sure to be careful and not to make any noise at all.

I finally climbed down,my feet touched the ground and I sighed in relief.

Now I have to get past the sleeping guards.This was no problem at all,since they were just lurking in the backyard and infront of the house which had a beautiful garden .

They were all just sitting on their chairs,snoring.I quickly walk passed them and opened the gate as I quietly as I could.I finally got out of the garden and closed the gate.

I started walking at a faster pace,just in case anyone heard me.Around two  minutes later, I slowed down,fully aware the coast was clear.

The breeze blew my hair strands which were sticking out of the hoodie to the sides,it felt wonderful

The breeze blew my hair strands which were sticking out of the hoodie to the sides,it felt wonderful.Finally being able to be normal.I took out a small map of the town I had been given when I was younger to make sure that I was heading in the right direction.

Rain started falling,shit. The last thing I needed right now was rain.The breeze got stronger and stronger.The map flew away.Fu-

I need u girl wae honja saranghago-

I chased after the map,it was twirling in the air,it was actually nice.I finally caught the map,"gotcha " I quietly said.I looked around and saw a black Mercedes-Benz coming my way.It had a wing drawn in it.

And the only cars in this area which have wings drawn on them belong to my family.How were they able to notice I was gone so fast?

Oh wait,the security cameras. Idiot.

I was standing on a sewer cover.I quickly tried to open it,using all my strength and finally lifted it.I got in and closed the lid.Gosh it smells bad in here.

I listen closely as I hear the car drive closer and closer.The lid made a noise,as if something stepped/drove over it.I'm guessing it was the car.I slowly opened the lid and looked around.Not a single soul in the sight.

As I was about to get out of the sewer ,I noticed a blue light in the corner of my eye.