匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 15

"Y/n...."

"Yes Jungkook?"

"Will you...

...play Overwatch with me?"

"I do"

☾︎----☀︎︎----☽︎

Jungkook was pissed that I had won him several times so he rage-quitted. The others had gone out to do their daily work. They had to work even harder during this month to ensure that the aliens don't destroy everything.

"UgHGgHgHH y/n I'm so bOoorRRReEEEdDDDDd" Jungkook whined as he lay on the couch. "I feel you" I said as I lazily drank a soft drink. "Let's go out... for like... a date or whatever" Jungkook said and I looked at him confused.

"There are literally aliens running around everywhere acting all crazy. There are also those unknown creatures roaming around. And you want me to go out ?" I eyed him.

"Oh come on. Its gonna be fun! Don't you want to feel the adrenaline? How it feels to be so free ? Jumping around on buildings looking at everything below you... it feels like you're on top fo the world !" He assured me.

"Okay, let's go. But if I die I'll haunt your ass forever"

☾︎----☀︎︎----☽︎

"Isn't it fun?!?" Jungkook happily screamed back at me as we were jumping from building to building.

No, Junglecock. It wasn't fun. My hair was EVERYWHERE. My face was frightened. I probably looked like a mad chicken. I was fearing for my life. I couldn't even speak.

He looked back and saw my state. "Oh." Oh is an understatement. "Okay uhhh let me just get some food then... you just wait here! I'll be right back!" he said as he leaped off the building to get food.

It hadn't even been a minute when someone creeped up behind me. "Boo!" Jungkook said. "Ugh Jungkook! I taught you were going to get the food!" I scolded.

"Calm down, dang... and when did I tell you I'd bring food? I never said that!" He scolded back. This doesn't seem like Jungkook... he'd always do or say something either stupid or cute when I scold him.

I heard him mutter something under his breath... 'so annoying'

Jungkook isn't like this, I know he isn't... let me test him...

"Jungkook?"

"What?" he never answers like that

"Finish this sentence..."

"Okay"

"Y/n.. will you..." I said and waited for him to respond. He looked as if he was thinking.

"Uh.. marry me?" Wrong.

"You're not Jungkook!!! Get away from me!" I shouted as I started struggling to get away from him as he had grabbed my wrist.
"Let go off me!" I shouted while trying to push his hand off, and scratching him in the process.

I had no other choice but to kick him where the sun doesn't shine aka the baby store. He let go off my wrist and winced in pain. I tookthis opportunity to jump off the building.

I feel like spiderman right now. I quickly leaped off the building into the café real Jungkook went into to get food. I saw him already turning around with two paper bags of food in his hands.

"Jungkook!" I said as I ran to hug him. "What happened?" He asked as I released him from my dinosaur-like grip. "There was a Jungkook clone out there! It scared me!" I said as I sat down.

"Huh? Weird... I have many enemies yet I have no idea who would spend time to make a replica of me. We'll get deeper into it later, now let's eat!" He said and we both began to chomp down on the food.

All of a sudden I remembered that there are supposed to be crazy aliens running around. "Don't worry about those aliens, they are usually asleep in the afternoon" he said.

We continued eating and after a while we got back home. Bangtan were already home since it was quite late. I bathed and drifted to sleep.

Jungkook POV

I walked into the bathroom after Y/n fell asleep. I lifted up my long sleeve to reveal the scratch that Y/n had left. I was feeling proud of myself. I actually get her (and the rest of those boys) to believe that I was the real Jungkook.

The scratch had revealed some of my metallic structure under the skin. I looked through the cabinets and found some concealer. I covered it and leaned closer to the mirror, brushing away my brown curly bangs.

"Damn I'm hot" I said as I checked myself out in the mirror. That old man did a good job on moulding me. I am not perfection, perfection I am. Dang I almost caught myself trippin'.

I took out the tube my boss had given me. It was filled with sleep gas. I mean that girl is already sleeping but this will prevent her from waking up when I bring her to boss.

I

quietly walked out of the bathroom and opened the tube. "Sleep tight, Y/n"

A/n

Honourable mention: Manutie   ily♡

Twice's new song 'alcohol free' is such a bop 💃 queens popped off

Also stream BUTTER 🧈 🗣🗣🗣