𝙲 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 21

I was in my room, definitely not sleeping, even tough it's like idk- 1:37 am alreay. I simply couldn't sleep, so I decided to go out (yes, at that time). I put on something simple as I had no desire to dress up right now, I just wanted to go somewhere.

No infact, I just decided to go in my pajamas. They were baby pink with unicorns 🦄  plastered all over. Yes I am an adult.

I quickly (and quietly) sneaked through the house corridor and grabbed my backpack which had stuff like pepper spray, some snacks and my phone inside.

I opened the door and was finally outside. Where am I going? I don't know. Maybe I'll go to a relaxing place, like a lake or a park. But I need to be cautious.

I made up my mind to rather go to pizza hut. Cuz why not.

I was on my way there, literally already having a glimpse of it and then some dude snatched my backpack and started running in the opposite direction. I looked back and shouted "hey! My bag!".

I ran after that mf like there was no tomorrow. Like um? Hello? Why would you look at a backpack THAT UGLY and then go 'ah yes, time to steel some backpack'.

I ran and ran after him and then we reached a cliff. The sky was a beautiful shade of blue, beautifully lit up with the moon and stars.

I expected him to stop, but oh boy was I wrong. He literally jumped off of it and then disappeared into what looked like some blue shield thingy that engulfed him.

I'm not gonna do it. No I'm just thinking about. No I am NOT gonna do it.

I did it.

I jumped off of it to, and I was lucky enough to not die! Wow!

I was also engulfed by it, then I went through... a portal. The same one I had gone through years back.

FLOP.

I fell face flat on the ground. I got up and dusted off my pajamas and looked around.

The sight amazed me. It was even better than before. Everything was shiny clean. All those beautiful unusual people walking around being happy and going on with their day.

Huh, so it didn't burn to ashes after all.

"Here's your backpack, by the way" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and saw him finally, after so many years,

"Jungkook!!" I hugged him tightly, and he did the same too. "I've missed you so much! you can't even imagine how many hours I’ve spent thinking about y- what are they doing here..?" I caught the familiar figures of six.

"Surprise" Jimin said. "You knew about this?" I pouted as I unhugged Jungkook. "Yeah, just a few weeks ago, though" Namjoon answered and I averted my attention back to Jungkook.

"I've missed you too, Y/n. I'm sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. The portal was messed up. I couldn't get it to open because I had literally no idea how to do it. The-"

He was talking too much, so I shut him up by kissing him. He kissed me back, cupping my cheeks with his hands. I fiddled with his hair strands at the back of his head, just like they do in movies (since I have zero experience in kissing whatsoever).

☾︎---☀︎︎---☽︎

So uh, at the end of the day everyone was happy. Jungkook and Y/n were together, Bangtan were all united and juggled their lifes in two different times (and so did Y/n), it was a happy ending.

And they lived happily ever after,
or did they?

Y/n's parents and Soojin sat in their hidden headquarters. "They've activated the portal" Soojin said as she stared into the screen, displaying the two kissing, anger filling up in her.

Y/n's father sipped his red wine "don't worry dear, they'll pay the price," then Y/n's mother continued his sentence, "and we will remain supreme. It's all just a matter of  time".

Soojin smirked, "yes mom, the clock will tell".

☾︎---☀︎︎---☽︎

Ladies and gentlemen, Future has come to an end.

Future: End

The Clock (Future Book 2): Begin.