匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 14

"He... he looks identical. Every single pore is the same.... THIS IS MARVELLOUS!" ??? Said. "I spent sixty years on him! Isn't he perfect ???"  The scientist said.

"He is indeed" ??? Replied to the scientist. "I have programmed him with all the technologies in the span of those sixty years. He is highly complex. Every single wire, every single microprocessor and transistor is placed carefully and with great taught".

"Boss just as you had wished, I've made him to be able to display human emotions such as sadness, happiness and love. He is also sensitive to touch and all other human qualities are included in him"

"But he also has the evil side to him. He can shoot bullets out of any body part. He can release poisonous gasses if he would want to. He is highly armed with all those things. You can touch him, I even gave him realistic skin and body temperature!"

The old scientist proudly looked as his boss touched Jungkook🤖's skin and he was in shock. It felt like a real body. Yet it was nothing but metal and wires.

"Can he feel actual emotions?" ??? Asked the scientist. "No. He can only pretend. As I said before he is highly complex. He thinks like a human but can't feel."

"He was originally a war robot, remember? I just rendered him. And made him a thousand times better! Ohhh I'm so proud of myself for this!!!" The old scientist squeeled with happiness as he smiled.

"Well done" ??? Said

"Boss... you had promised me to reward me with a good salary, a good house, a good car, riches and luxury....I hope you remember" the old scientist told his boss.

"Hmm... oh yeah about that, no." ??? Said as he admired the hyper-realistic robot infront of him. "S-sir what do y-you mean b-by no...?" The old scientist questioned.

"I don't need you anymore. I'm going to keep you locked up in the chamber, just incase I need help with the robot" ??? Said and the scientist's eyes widened as guards walked into the room and took him away. "N-NO!!! PLEASE!" he screamed.

He was thrown into the chamber and was locked. He sat down and started wheeping. His life's work had gone to waste. He dedicated his whole life to build this robot for him and in the end he betrayed him.

He knew that the robot was going to be used for a wrong cause but he was bribed with luxury and riches. "All my life...." the man said to himself as he slowly got up, "I've been doing something wrong", hee said as took out a robotic butterfly, "so before I die, I want to do something good" he said as he released the butterfly out of the cell's small window.

***

"That old man really taught I'd waste my cash on him, pathetic"

"Guards!!!" ??? Shouted and guards came in. "Get him ready" he said pointing to Jungkook's robot clone.

After a while, the guards came in with Jungkook's robot clone. ??? Smiled at the sight of him. "Come here" ??? Said and Jungkook🤖 obeyed.

"You know what your purpose is,right?" ??? Asked Jungkook🤖 and he nodded. Then Jungkook🤖 had spoken for the first time...

"To bring Y/n back"