匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 10

Screams.Everyone was screaming and running away from that thing.Jungkook had grabbed my hand and we were also running now."Where are we going?!?!" I screamed as more of those things appeared and were now walking all over the city.

"I don't know but definitely away from whatever this place is" Jungkook shouted as he looked back,horror filled his face."They're moving forward" he said.I looked back and holy moly they were actually coming closer.

Is this how ants see humans?

"Hey need some help?" A voice said.Wait....it's ....it can't be...

That's the voice of one of those men who had sort of kidnapped me and had scolded another for not giving me water!

Jungkook nodded as he looked up at the airship above us where the voice and come from."That's th-" Jungkook cut me off. "I know "

"Aren't you enemies or something?"

"Shh just stand still" he said and I glared at him.No explanation whatsoever . hmph.

A big blue light covered us from above and we were sucked into the airship.

☾︎------☀︎︎-----☽︎

"And this is Yeontan!" Taehyung brough a cute angry puppy in his arms. I was about to hold it until it bit the shit out of my index finger."ow!" I screamed while protectively hiding all of my fingers away from that small vicious beast.

"It doesn't seem to like you ig" Tae said as he started petting it. But it didn't bite him.

Hmph.

"Any clue on what those things are?" Jungkook asked as I was still processing why they aren't fighting eachother's butts off. "I have scanned through all the files yet there is nothing on these creatures" Jimin (yes I have been introduced to them) said as he scanned through some stuff on his computer.

"Hm....weird...very weird. But I geuss we'll have to figure this out later at home" Namjoon said as he continued to navigate the ship along with Yoongi and Hosoek.

"Nuh-uh Hyung" Jungkook paused his sentence as he stood up and walked over to the navigation panel. "If we go there... promise me that you won't try to submit me to the government or whoever. Remember that we once worked together and I would never rat you guys out". Namjoon sighed deeply and nodded.

☾︎------☀︎︎-----☽︎

"Make yourself at home" Soekjin said as he entered the code for the house to open and lemme tell yall that it was HUGE from the outside. It was just as futuristic as all the other buildings but holy moly THIS IS A HOUSE??!?!

When I got to see what was inside I was equally just as shocked.

***

The time passed by quickly but so much happened. First it was the ginormous robot toy Hosoek had in his room,then it was Soekjin shouting at Jimin and Taehyung for burning the food, then it was Namjoon having a whole ass library just for himself, etc.

Now it was around midnight. "Jungkook where's the bathroom?" I asked the oh so attractive man sitting on the couch just infront of me. Gosh is this guy even real hOlY sHaT.

"Uhh yeah its on the left just walk straight a bit" He said and I followed his directions.

I opened the door and he was right,it was the bathroom. I turned around and closed the door as I got in. Even the bathroom is huge. I took off my clothes and got into the shower,letting all of the dirt and stress go away with the water.

I finally finished showering and then I realised that I had no clothes.

Shat.

"Jungkook!" I shouted as I wrapped a towel around my body. Hm... perhaps he didn't hear me.

"JUNGKOOK!!!!!"

Then suddenly someone barged in.

"Don't touch her I got a weapon!!!" Jungkook shouted as he held a toaster, fly trap and vacuum in his hands. "Oh my my my" he said as he placed the objects on the floor. "What a nice view" he said as his lips tugged into a smirk.

"Jeon Jungkook I will whoop that smirk off your face give me CLOTHES"

I meant what I said.

***

It was 1 am and I was tired as heck. Bangtan and I were watching My Little Pony and as much as I love it I want to sleep. "I think I'm gonna go sleep" I said as I stood up. "Yeah us too" Yoongi said as he switched off the huge TV.

"Wheres my bedroom?" I asked Soekjin before he also entered his room.

"Oh you'll be with Jungkook "

This is gonna be one hell of a night.

A/N

Pervkoo will make his debut next chapter ;))))

ARE YA READY?