匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 8

I gasped.Not a human.Not an alien.BUT A HYBRID!?!

"What?" He asked. "How are you an alien hybrid?Did a human and alien give birth to you or what?" My head was full of questions, questions I will bother him with.

"That I don't know....yet . I don't know who my parents are.I could be the result of an expirement for all I know" he sighed.

Woah.That's horrible . "I'm so sorry" I patted his shoulders and his doe eyes looked straight at me."Nah its fine"

"So when you were little....how did you survive?"

"I don't really remember anything from when I was younger" he replied.Is that even possible?to not even have one memory ?

☾︎-------☀︎︎------☽︎

I woke up at to the sound of someone moving around in the house.It was literally 4 am.It could be an intruder.All right Y/N think.What can you use as a weapon???

I looked around the room, ah yes. There was a futuristic piece for paper which was metallic.Jungkook had told me that even if you have shit drawing skills,if you draw on it it would come out perfect.Kind of like photoshopping your drawing.

So I picked the heavy mf up,and made my way out of my room.I cautiously walked down the stairs,looking around for any signs.

Just then I heard the door being oppened.

Its either now or never.

So I ran to the living room where the door was,about to hit whoever it was.I stopped in my tracks.

It was Jungkook.

And not just a normal Jungkook, a daddy material Jungkook.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"J-Jungkook where are you going at 4 am?" His biceps man....HIS BICEPS-

"A secret mission" he smirked,closing the door."WAIT" I opened the door before he could go who knows where."What?" He asked.

"Can I join?"

☾︎------☀︎︎------☽︎

I was dressed in a skin tight suit which was ofcourse black,matching with Jungkook."Take this" he handed me a mint. Does my breath stink?oh no. "It makes you invisible"

Oh?

"Won't you take it too?" I looked down ,looking at the street. Yes we were on the roof. "Nah I have skills" I was about to procrastinate, but just glared at him."Alright,so what's the plan?Where we goin' ?" I asked him as he was going through a bag filled with weapons.

"There's this old abandoned science lab in the city.It was abandoned due to a toxic waste spillage.The government instructed everyone from that area to leave and never come back ,but rumours are spreading that scientists are capturing innocent people and testing on them using illegal substances"

"But when we get there what would it do ?How would us going there affect the whole situation?"

"Take some photographs,some test samples,get evidence and then anonymously submit it to the government"

"So you help the government?"

"Mm...not always,sometimes I mess them up like what happened a few days ago with you.I wouldn't be surprised if the government allowed them to those expirements.They are corrupt."

"And what if they don't do anything?"

"Then we'll tell the people,if the people don't believe us,then we just destroy the lab"

I nodded."Do you work alone?" I asked him,wondering how he does all of this just by himself."Yeah.Now enough talking,we got some scientist ass to kick"

☾︎------☀︎︎------☽︎

We landed infront of an area which had a gate with several caution signs, 'do not cross' .It was dark,the sky,everything.The trees had no leaves and looked lifeless.The grass was definitely dead...the whole place was a painful sight.

Makes me wonder what really happened here.

Jungkook jumped over it first,and then I followed.We both walked straight,as Jungkook had instructed .A very small-and I mean very small - building came into sight.It was the size of my bedroom.

"This is it" Jungkook whispered."There's no way this small building is it" I looked around,how is this that scary science lab? "You just wait and see" he said as he chewed on a mint,the one which makes you invisible I geuss.

He opened the door and it creeked.Jeez how old is this place?We both walked in,it was empty.It only had a dusty wooden chair and table."Jungkook I think we got the wrong one" I said as Jungkook started walking around the room stomping it.

"What are yo-" my sentence was cut off as he broke the floor,resulting in making it a crack.He started pealing the wood from that spot.I stared,dumbfounded.

He finally pealed off all the wood.I could see a handle. Wait what. "Pull it open" he whispered and so I did.

It revealed a ladder, a ladder which led underground."here" he said as he pit some type of chip on my arm and it spread its claws  (sort of like a spider) and attached itself to my skin. Disgusting.I know."It'll help as to communicate to eachother without actually speaking" he placed the same chip on his arm and I just smiled and nodded.

We both climbed down the ladder,revealing a huge laboratory.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.