𝙲 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 17

Tw// slight mention of death and killing (its mild).

My eyes widened at the sight of my own parents. What in the wattpad is this?

"What-... what are y-you doing here?" I asked them while tears floaded my eyes. Mom brought her fingers to graze my jawline as she spoke, "Oh sweety... you're so oblivious to this, aren't you?"

"Our business is based on creating- or should I say manufacturing- hybrids, creatures. Even this one right here along with his friends," she paused as she pointed at Jungkook and the others, " are nothing but experiments".

"Experiments gone wrong. They are malfunctions. Simply disappointment, unlike these ones" father said and then pointed towards the huge curtains. As the curtains separated to reveal what was behind I  widened my eyes in disbelief.

Those creatures that had escaped from the laboratory... they were in a huge cage which was hidden by the curtains.

"H-how...?" I asked in shock as the creatures peacefully stared back at me. "That is what not being a failure looks like, you and your failed experiment friends wouldn't know" mother said as she proudly admired the caged creatures.

There was pure silence. Nothing made sense anymore. Everything from me having a fight with my parents to getting into a different time, to this... I wanted to take it all out of my head and throw it in a bin.

"Huh... so now what? Congrats you've proved that you're awful parents. What are you gonna do? Throw us in a dungeon?" Jungkook spat as he continued to struggle to free himself, failing yet again.

"I'm glad you asked! Since we have nothing to do with you, I geuss we just kill all of you and take our daughter back to where she belongs. We have no use keeping you, since you only destroy our plans and meddle in our business. We'll simply brain wash her like we did with the others who had broken the barrier some way" Mother said as she petted the white fluffy cat in her arms.

"But why? Why are you doing all of this you evil beings?!?" Cyborg shouted with anger evident in his voice. "Its business. Do you know the amount of money we make? I mean just look at this room, it's gorgeous. We never planned on getting some mistakes almost ruining our most important project" Father said as he glared at the man.

I was so confused. What project dammit. We literally just found out that they were behind all of this. I looked over at Jungkook who looked as if his brain was going through some calculations.

"Now I get it..." Jungkook parted his lips to speak. "Those creatures... you wanted us to that lab you kept them in to confirm that I was with Y/n. But that was not their only purpose. You also used them to destroy the tower of Solis to make all the alie-" Father cut Jungkook off and clapped.

"Exactly. To make all the aliens go crazy so that everyone will evacuate the city. Why did we want everyone to evaluate the city? Because we're going to destroy it. We have made enough profit from this, plus we're getting old. There's no more point in this, we have riches which could be enough for five generations!"

"We also needed all the solar energy we could get for our weapon..." he broke his sentence and revealed what was under the red cover in the center of the room.

"I present to you... UCHOZ-SOLAR 135! This machine has been collecting solar energy for almost five years now. For what? To destroy this city. In less than five minutes it shall be switched on and the roof will open up and the floor will accelerate us to the top of this building, giving a full view of the city. When I launch the beam, it will slowly start engulfing the whole city, burning it to nothing" Father wickedly smiled as he looked at the clock.

11:56

Oh f-

"As for you, Y/n, you're coming with us. When the city is almost completely burned we're entering a time portal back to our time. Then you'll go through some heavy brainwashing" Mother glared at me, as if annoyed.

But wait, Bangtan are still there. Maybe they'll come to our resc-

"Look who we found!" Several other guards drag in six familiar looking mfs. "Uh... they got you too, huh?" Jungkook looked over at the boys who looked terrified."Yeah, now we're all doomed" Jimin sighed.

But then there was a knock on the door.

"Oh Soojin! Come on sweetheart!" Mom ran to open the door for Soorat- I mean Soomole (wasn't it Soojin or smth?). "Soojin?!" Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Oh hi, Jungkook and whoever that rat who you cheated on me with is" she faked a smile as her annoying words came out. "I'm sure you already know Soojin. She's the brain behind this, she was even the one who told us about you and Jungkook"

Than daughter of a banana. I knew she was up to no good when I saw her. F%&* Soorat.

12:00

"Oh well won't you look at the clock! Its time" Father cheered as he pressed a button and the floor started moving upwards as the ceiling began to open up.

Eventually we got to the roof and I could see the whole city. It was nothing like what I saw the first time. It hurt knowing that this would be the last time I get to see this beautiful place and... Jungkook.

Oh who am I kidding I love Jungkook. Better tell him now, or I'll never get the chance to do so.

"Jungkook" I shouted because the wind was blowing everywhere. "Yeah?" He screamed back.

"I just wanted to tell yo fine ass that I love you. You've made me a whole different person. I went from being a random rich girl to being a whole hoé for you. Deadass. You're so amazing and I wish to be with you forever. You're always gonna be in my heart no matter what. Just wanted to tell you before you die in the next five minutes!" I shouted while I became a mess of emotions.

Wow Y/n thats the most shitty love confession ever. An ant would do better.

"Yeah me too! I just didn't know how to tell you. Ever since I laid my eyes on you I've not been able to take my mind off you. I wish I could express myself in better terms but as you can see our situation isn't the best here. Love you too, mf. I wish you a very die!" He shouted while the wind practically slapped him. Lmao.

"Yeah whatever! As if my ass is gonna be the one to be heated to death by some solar energy based frying pa-" my sentence was cut off by Father. "Okay kids enough love talk, its time for the killing part"

My heart dropped. I didn't want Junghoe to die rn. I mean I had technically planned our wedding already.

He held a gun directed towards Jungkook who was on his knees. My eyes filled with tears as I stared at Jungkook who was opposite infront of me. "G-goodbye... Jungkook" I stuttered as tears flooded my face.

"Goodbye, Y/n. I love you" those were his last words.

And then Father pulled the trigger.

A/n:

Y'all I'm sorry if this chapter is low-key bad cuz I am legit so sleepy. But don't worry tho this is not the end....😏

(lol plz don't give up on this book-)