ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓨ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ

It has been four days since I woke up and... Since then, Daniel has been acting like I have not told him anything. He only respected my will with the war and has been trying to avoid but that's it. I didn't try bringing up either.

I knew I would end up hurt...

I loved Daniel so much and I knew he was always willing to hear me out and support me through thick and thin. He just didn't believe it was real, which hurts... He didn't trust my judgement of the matter. I would know if it was a dream. I knew I would. He made me feel like I was going crazy which actually hurt.

My parents never mentioned it either. I didn't expect dad to do so, but mom... I thought no would be interested especially after the conversation. She was the light of the coming years. She would bring peace.

"Leah, are you with me?" Mom asked breaking my train of thoughts. "yeah," I lied with a small smile. Daniel was sitting across from me and apparently he couldn't read my thoughts. His mark was fading from my neck since the moment I shifted and since then I have been having my peace of mind.

We asked Mom about that and she said that he just needed to mark me again after the mark completely fades and heals, just so it wouldn't lead to an inflammation of some sorts. I was grateful though. I have been thinking a lot about the issue at hand that none believed was worth worrying with me. Even if it was a dream, aren't they scared? Don't they wanna make sure? Is it that okay? Seriously?

Peace wouldn't be there for upcoming years. I wouldn't dare risk that even if it was a dream. I had to do something. I know I have to. I have been saying that for a while now. I have been saying that I have something to do, but I have no idea how to start and I am actually scared...

I wish I knew more about what I am and... SIREN! She is a talking library. She can know. She can help. I have to go there. I have to know more.

I recognized the table ahead of me after finding a solution to one of my problems and that would play the beginning of the thread. It would also lead me to the solution of the second.

I started eating and relief seemed to wash on Daniel's face at that. I gave him a smile as my heart danced in my chest to his warm smile that he gave me back. I knew he loved me, I knew he cared, I knew he trusted me. If only he believed me, or just played a long. Maybe he would believe Siren. Maybe he would believe her and then start helping me again, but how do I convince him to go there? I don't know how to go and he is basically my only ride in a way...

I continued eating silently as my mind ran a mile. Suggestions were playing in my head. An idea said that he should know why we will go and maybe he will give it a try. Another said, no, he won't accept it. I was so damn confused.

"Daniel," I called and he looked at me. "can we go to Siren again?" I asked.

"Siren? Why would you go to Siren?" Mom asked.

"You know her?" I asked and she nodded. "Of course, I do," She said. "Now answer me."

"I just have questions. Who am I now? What should I do? What should I play? Does it even matter? Is there something I have to keep my eyes up to?" I asked.

"Do you want to go there?" He asked and I nodded. I knew he didn't believe the reasons I gave. I could see it clearly in his eyes.

I nodded and then he sighed and said, "okay, we will leave after breakfast."

Mom looked surprised at that but she didn't try to stop us or anything and I was grateful for that. I had so many questions that need so many answers. I was grateful that he didn't make so much drama out of my request.

I smiled and then nodded at him. After breakfast it is. I finished all my food and went to my room. I changed into some sweat pants and a tang top and then brushed my hair before going down. I was ready to leave in a matter of seconds.

Without saying a word, we both went to the car. Daniel started it and took off towards the lake. "I know you have some questions about the dream," He said and I didn't bother lying and just nodded.

"If she didn't have answers, I need you to stop thinking about it, and just come back to me," he said and I gave him a questioning look.

"Since then, you have not been my mate. You have been Leah, my girlfriend, yes, but it's just not the same, which honestly sucks after knowing you for this long," He said. "I need you in my life the way you were. I know you feel the responsibility, but it's nothing and if I was proved right today, you have to promise to leave the matter. I need my girlfriend, mate and lover back, Leah. Cause right now, confused frame of her is all I have."

I had no idea how to feel about that. I knew his words were right. I have been a confused shell of me, but if he agreed to help me and just stop letting me down, I wouldn't have been like that. It hurts now that he says it that way. It made me feel like a worthless mate and an unworthy girlfriend which sucks. Daniel and I have been dating for long years and I hated the thought of something effecting our relationship. We swore to stay strong forever and be there for each other, but he didn't believe me and my judgement.

"I promise," I replied. I had to trust my instinct. It was nothing and if promising will show the truth then, be it. I promised.