Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ

We walked to class and that was when I heard the voice I never wanted to hear saying "Hey, sweetie! Missed me?! I missed you honestly!"

"Feeling isn't matual," I replied with an eye roll. Paul faked hurt and I rolled my eyes and then said, "Just let me be! I won't be yours!"

"This is where you're wrong, sweet thing!" he said and I replied, "It's Leah to you!"

"Aww, not for long, sweetheart," he replied and I just sighed and Daniel started taking action. I knew that he wanted that from the very beginning. I held into him trying to make it as peaceful as possible. I knew quite well that he would hit him if I didn't hold him close.

"You f**king blood sucker, stay the f**k away from my mate," Daniel yelled as I buried my face in his neck making sure his mark on me was in his view.

I placed soft kitten kisses on his neck as I felt his grip on me tightened making sure I wouldn't let go. He was fighting with Paul but I forced my mind to block it as I kept whispering in Daniel's ears, "Baby, I am yours and only yours. His sorry self will see that soon and back off. I want no one but you and I know for the fact that you, my sweetheart, won't let anyone take me, and that's what matters. We are together forever."

I heard him sigh but his body didn't relax. It was so tensed. I started rubbing circles on his back and I heard Paul's voice but I didn't try and hear why he was saying. I blocked everything out as I focused on my mate.

A new voice entered the conversation and I only held tighter to Daniel as I recognized that voice as one of the teacher's voices. Daniel's arm kept their grip tight and firm on my body making sure I never let go which wasn't even on my to do list all I wanted was bring him closer until I find my body become a part of his.

Soon enough, we walked to class. Paul wasn't in that class thankfully. The teacher was a werewolf so she didn't really mind that I was in Daniel's lap. She bowed slightly at him when she first entered. I let a breath of relief go. I didn't need more detentions. I kissed Daniel's neck one last time, as I turned the other side and started listening to the teacher a she explained for once. She kept sending me smiles and bows as I focused and I was recealed. Daniel held into my waist the entire time, but I didn't mind that one bit. His mother told me that he was fighting himself for me. She told me that he was going through that need to claim my innocence and make me his forever in all ways possible but he was waiting for me. I cried that day because I was putting him through pain. I was really sorry. I sighed as I remembered her saying that I should stay close the entire time and make sure to have some physical contact with him or he would snap, and I of course obeyed her. I didn't want Daniel to snap.

I knew he was doing all that for me and at some points I thought about letting go, because I was certain that he would cherish me for my entire life, but I knew that, I didn't want it to be like that. I wanted it to be special. His mother told me that she wanted me to know about it and that she wasn't pushing it and I didn't put much thought into it until this second. He was keeping physical contact at any cost. He was fighting that need for me. He wasn't kidding when he said that our relationship would be based on my wants and needs. He had promised me that since day one and he has been keeping it. I loved him too much. I knew I was ready to give up my little dream for him as he had given up many of his for me. I looked at him and kissed his cheek. I may let the whole wedding thing go for him but I would still make that night special. I would die making it special. I wanted him to cherish it the way I will.

We were both virgins after all, and when we both lose it, it would be to each other and in the best way possible. I smiled at Daniel and focused back to the lesson after my moment. I had to focus. I didn't get this chance everyday.

"You seem to forget that I can read your mind, and I am not happy about it," He whispered in my ear and I immediately turned red. I decided to ignore it for now and wait for the lesson to end but my mind didn't let me have my way, as I found it too hard to focus. Thankfully class ended and then I felt Daniel's hand in mine. He grabbed it and then started walking with me following. He already told the guys that we had few stuff to discuss and I gulped nervously. He was angry. I couldn't tell by the grip he had.

He took me to the roof and then he pushed me to sit on a bench there as he said, "Have I ever complain to you about it?!"

I shook my head knowing well what he meant. I wasn't going to push my lucky by playing dumb. He could read my mind any way.

"I want verbal responses," He ordered firmly and I took a deep breath as I said, "No, Daniel, you didn't!"

"Then, what's the entire thing about?! My mom could say whatever she wants and I am mad at her for saying that stuff. You think I can't hold it back?! I am not a horny teenager, Leah! I am your mate, an alpha king. I can control my argues," He said and I looked at him. He was always this stubborn.

"Daniel, honey," I said as I stood up. I warped my arm around his neck as the other traced the side of his face and neck, sparks flying around us, as I pressed my body to his.

"I trust you. I believe you won't walk out on me after it. I wanted our first time to be special and I wanted it to be bonding us forever, but we are already bonded forever. You don't have to wait, and..." He cut me off by pressing his lips on mine.

"I am waiting for you, Leah! I could wait my entire life and just be happy waiting. Our relationship is all about you. I am under your every command, okay?! You make me the happiest alive the way you act. You got mad at me more than once in front of my friends and when we were in public, but you never argued. You never made me the bad guy, and you have been so mature about what we have when I know it's so hard. You accepted me the way I was and you never questioned me. You helped me be a man, Leah with those stuff you do, and I am not letting you go. I rule you, Leah when I need to, and you rule me, when you need to. What you want to give me is so special to me, Leah, and it should be given the right way to be even more special, I am waiting and I am going through it all, but when I do have you, there is no stopping me," He said and I hugged him as I cried in his chest. I was thankful for his every word. It made me so happy.

"I am so lucky to have you," I said and I smiled. He smiled back and then said, "and I am even luckier, baby girl!"