ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ

" Leah, where are you?! It is already six and you aren't home. Are you okay, baby girl?" asked my really worried as hell father.

" I am okay, dad. I am out with a friend of mine. He said he needed me to help him with something." I replied enjoying the feeling of being between the arms of my beloved.

" Why did you call earlier?! Don't you know that we can get really worried about you?! Your mom hasn't calmed down at all." he said making me smile.

Some might think that it was annoying of my parents to be that way but I loved it. It was sometimes annoying but it was because they loved me dearly.

" I am sorry, dad. I didn't mean to worry you. I will be home really soon, so don't worry at all, okay?" I said and giggled a little as Dan kissed my forehead.

" What is happening?! Why are you giggling?!"My father asked and then Dan took the phone.

" Hey!"said Dan in the phone.

Daniel put the call on speaker and I heard father say " Who are you?! Leah?! Who is that?!"

I couldn't hold my laughter as father and Daniel talked. Father heard that and got mad. Daniel placed his hand on my mouth saying that I should shut up.

" Leah is with me. I love Leah and she loves me so we decided to escape together knowing quite well that you will never agree. You will never find us but don't  worry. Your daughter is safe with me." Daniel said in a dead serious tone and I couldn't  hold my laughter at all.

" What?! Leah?!" my dad asked obviously  mad because of Daniel's words.

At this point, Daniel started laughing with me. We both couldn't hold back anymore. We both fell on the ground from laughing.

" Oh my god!" I repeated.

" And you are laughing?! I will call the police, you son of a bitch." my dad yelled.

" Calm down! I am Daniel Thompson, sir. Don't  worry non of this is right. We aren't escaping." Daniel said containing his laughter.

" Oh my gosh! Seriously, Daniel?! And I didn't know that you will go to Leah. Your father said something about keeping it a secret from her for sometime." said father and I was so mad.

" Dad! You knew about this and didn't bother telling me. You know how much I love Daniel, I mean as a friend." I screamed in the phone.

" I know sweetie but things had to be done before you get to meet. It is for your own safety." said my dad calmly.

" Still!" I was so mad. They all knew and I, his secret girlfriend, never got to know. Seriously?!

" I am sorry, Leah. I asked your father to keep it a secret." said Daniel hugging me from behind.

" I hate you, Daniel Kyle Thompson." I said firmly.

He was taken a back and I felt him back away a little from me. He was acting strange. I looked at him and found hurt. I thought he got used to it. Whenever I get mad, I say that to the person that got me mad.

" Daniel, I don't hate you. You know it. I am sorry. I just thought you got used to it." I apologized hugging him.

" It's okay. Just don't say that again. Things have changed and one of them is the feelings that I have for you." he replied hugging me back.

" Okay baby. I love you." I said kissing his cheek.

" I love you too."

" Wait! Are both of you dating?!" screamed father in the phone.

" Took you long enough to find out." Daniel said smirking as he kissed my lips.

" Daniel, and Leah! How dare both of you hide such a thing?! You guys are so in trouble!" my dad announced and ended the call.

I looked at Daniel with shock written on my face. He looked at me and sighed. After yhat he said, " I know I said before that we need time before telling our parents but I am certain now. They should know. We have been dating for years now so they should.

Plus, things started going my way so I am sure of their reaction." he said and then whispered " And our parents aren't stupid enough to take you from me."

" Okay!" I said as I hugged him.

" But we are still in trouble." He whispered making me roll my eyes at him.

~~~~~~~

" How dare you Daniel Thompson hide suck a thing from me." Daniel's mother -Mrs. Thompson yelled loudly.

" Mom...." Daniel started but was cut off.

" Your mother is right. For how many months have you dated?" Daniel's father asked.

" You mean years." Daniel said smirking.

" What?!"everyone in the room asked but me. I was blushing instead.

Everyone looked at me and then Daniel. Back and forth, back and forth and back and forth.

I was melting under their gazes and blushing like mad. Daniel smirked and then came to me. He kissed my lips in front of everyone and that made me turn redder. I think that I was able to put a tomato to shame.

" Does that mean that you have been together before Daniel leave?" asked my mother thinking.

" Yep!"Daniel asked confidently.

" Oh my God! My baby girl has a boyfriend!" mom kept screaming like a teenage girl.

My whole face turned red even my ears. She hugged me and kissed my forehead.

" Don't you dare hurt my baby girl, Daniel Thompson! I won't have a second thought before killing you." mom warned and I jaw dropped.

" Don't worry about that Mrs. Forrester! Your daughter is safe with me." said Daniel keeping eye contact between us.

For a second, I forgot about everyone. My mom and dad, his mom and dad everything left my mind. All I cared about was him and only him. For a second, I didn't think I needed oxygen or anything g else but him. I thought that only happened in fairy tales but it happened with me.

Daniel was my everything and by every passing second I was more sure of that. Over and over again he kept proving it. It all felt like even if the end of the world came, I wouldn't end. But if he left, I would be underground...

' Daniel Thompson, you became my everything so please don't leave me ever again.'

I felt his eyes darken a bit but I just assumed that it was only my imagination. Dan smirked at me and that was how I knew that his next move would be put in the crazy category...