ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓣⓦⓞ

"Truth or dare?!" Daniel asked with a smirk.

"Umm..." I made a thinking sound. Daniel literally knows everything about me not only that. He knows what would embarrass me.

"Dare!" I answered bravely knowing quite well that I was throwing myself from the highest hill.

"Knew you would  say that," he chuckled and then dared, "I dare you to kiss me."

"Gladly!" I said and stood up. I walked to him and pressed my lips on his. He put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. He was going deeper by that kiss and I was too engrossed to even care. That was the damn effect his kisses had on me.

"Get a room!" They all said making fun of us.

"Gladly!" Daniel said carrying me. I was blushing like crazy. I noticed how Zachary was looking at Rachel though. It was a look full of love.

"No! Stay!" Rachel screamed pulling my hand but I couldn't help but look at the looks he was giving her. He was whipped. I looked at Daniel who was looking at me with a smile. He knew what I was thinking of. He nodded and I smiled.

"Fine!" Daniel said knowing quite well that I wanted to stay. He knew that I probably had a devilish thought for Zachary and Rachel. They looked so cute. However, I didn't really understand why he was holding back. They looked so cute. Daniel sighed and looked at me. He whispered in my ear, "I'll explain. Don't worry!"

I nodded smiling. I looked at Daniel's eyes. I wanted to know of he held that much love for me. Rachel said that he was whipped but after looking at Zachary, I am not so sure.

"Don't doubt my love, baby! And don't compare my love with any body's else love. We don't want to destroy their hopes," Daniel whispered winking. He made sure that no one else heard.

"I love you," I said. I knew that he knew that but I just felt like saying it. I just felt like I needed that.

"I love you too," I whispered with a smile.

Our conversation was cut when we heard the bell ringing. I smiled and I said, "I'll get that". I started walking there to the door, and then Rachel said, "No! I will."

She walked there and then Zachary said, "I am going there with you". He stood up and started walking behind her. He didn't want to leave her alone. I nodded and smiled and then sat back next to Daniel.

"It's probably the sushi guy," Daniel stated and I nodded. I walked near the door trying to hear if my favourite couple stopped to talk but they didn't.

They came back to the room quickly. We sat in a circle and put the plates together. Everyone of us got his stick and started enjoying the meal. Daniel fed me and I fed him. I looked at Rachel and found her smiling while feeding her brother and Zachary. I smiled at them. She was sitting in the middle of them and I was actually on Daniel's lap.

"How about you put your attention on me before I get mad and throw everyone out?!" Daniel whispered from behind. I chuckled and started feeding him again.

I knew Daniel was possessive but with every passing day I found that increasing. But who care?! The more he is possessive, the more he treasures me.

"Good way of putting it! At least, you will put up with it with that thought," he said and I put another one in his mouth.

He chewed and then continued, "There is actually a lot more to come from that possessiveness."

"Really?!" I asked teasingly.

"Just wait and you will see, babe!" He challenged and I fed him again. I took one and then fed him.

We all finished eating. Rachel, Ash and Zach left. I called mom who was pretty worried about me. She said that she missed me a lot. I called dad also and Daniel called them. I was in Daniel's arms while the phone was on speaker. I bet mom and dad had the same position.

"I am really glad you guys managed to fix things. I am really sorry for hiding things from you, Leah!" My mom said all of a sudden.

"What are you talking about?!" I asked.

"The werewolf thing! I have known everything since day one but I couldn't tell you because I wanted you to have a normal life and relationship. I didn't want you to feel forced to be with Daniel," she said and I was in shock.

"You knew about that?!" I asked totally shocked.

"Yeah!" She said and dad agreed with her.

"Why am I always the last one to know?!" I asked face palming.

"Just because you are so dear to me that I have to make sure that you're okay to take whatever I have to say with no problems and I mean at all. I wouldn't handle you being scared or forced or uncomfortable," he said and I smiled. He is really good in playing on words.

I kissed Daniel's cheek and then said, "When are you coming back, mom?!"

"Don't worry! We will be her soon," she answered.

"Yeah, it's not like you want us back. You're enjoying your time with your alpha mate," Dad said which reminded me that I have to ask about it. I looked at Daniel and he nodded back at me. I smiled and then said, "Yeah... But I do miss you guys."

"She admitted," Dad yelled and mom laughed.

"Told you, we chose the right person," mom said and dad laughed.

"We are really glad you're happy," dad said and I smiled.

"Thanks for making our daughter happy, Daniel!" Mom said and I smiled sweetly.

"No need, Mrs. Forester! It's actually what I am made for," Daniel said and then kissed my forehead.

"You're so lucky to have each other," mom and dad said. I smiled and thanked them. The call didn't last after that. Daniel smiled and kissed my forehead. He looked at me and then said, "Guess explaining is still not completed! What do you wanna know first?!"

"What's alpha?! And why can't they be together already?!" I asked tilting my head to the side.