ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓝⓘⓝⓔⓣⓔⓔⓝ

"Have been waiting for too long for this, Leah?! It's finally happening," Daniel said. His voice sounded so weird whole he was keeping me in that weird position.

I was still confused but for some reasons I wasn't sad. He licked and kissed the spot he bit for some odd reasons that I was so curious to know. He kissed me again and I couldn't help but kiss him back.

He pulled back and then called my name, "Leah?!"

"Daniel?!" I called confused at my own tone.

He looked down and then whispered with a smirk, "So it happened, huh?! I wasn't so excited about marking you like that especially before telling you, but I have to admit I am pretty glad he did that."

What he said sent me back to my senses which to be honest wasn't good for him. I pushed him back and looked at him angrily.

I walked away angrily and ran to my room. I needed to be alone as I understood nothing and needed to clear my mind. My day was stressful at school and Daniel had just made it worse. I closed the door and laid on bed.

"Leah! Open the door!" He called from behind it.

"I won't," was my reply.

"Leah, what's wrong?!" He asked and that made me mad.

I headed to the door and opened it and then started yelling at him, "You bit me. Why?! Are you some kind of animal to do that?! It did hurt."

"At least, let me explain!" He stated.

"Explain what?! I know that you have been hiding things from me for a while now and I hate that. You don't want me to hide anything from you, yet you hid from me," I yelled angrily.

"Leah!"  Called but I stopped him.

"Daniel, you are not the same and I know l understand anything and you are never explaining. If you want to leave, you could simply leave me," I yelled for the last time before being pinned to a wall with a hand on my mouth.

"Never ever say that again," he stated firmly, then continued,"I am not leaving. And I want to explain everything but you have to calm down. Through all those years, all I wanted was to tell you the truth but I am selfish, Leah. I didn't want you to leave or fear me. But now I can't hide anything."

We had eye contact for sometime and then he sighed and said, "I can't believe I am risking that much. I am actually risking losing the girl I love the most and my mate. Only if I told her earlier."

"Leah, I know what you are thinking and what are your questions. I will answer them now, just remember that I love you and no matter how bad I can get, I can never be bad or mean to you," he said and I nodded.

"Leah, I am on of the nature mistakes. Half animal and half human like many other friends of mine. We are wolves who can turn to human. In the human world, we are called werewolves," he explained and I turned my head to the right side in confusion.

"Yeah, werewolves have mates, and you are mine. A mate is a person who would love you, protect you, cherish you and a lot more just like soulmates in human language," he continued.

He removed his hand and allowed me to talk. I sighed and asked,"You are a werewolf?!"

He nodded. I thought for a second and asked, "Is that what you were hiding?!". He nodded again.

"Wait! How do you know that I am your mate?! Why did you bit me?!" I asked.

"Look! I have known since the day I met you. I bit you because I had to mark you for that son of a b*tch at school to stay away from you because you are marked by me. This mark will protect you from anyone but me. I am not a normal wolf and that's why I am extra possessive. In our world, the stronger you get, the more you need your mate and the more you get possessive," he said.

"So that guy is a werewolf?!" I asked.

"No! I am sure he isn't. Because the scent you had before I made sure to cover you in my scent wasn't a werewolf one," he stated seriously.

"Oh!" was all I replied. All of that was too much to process. I was slowly losing it.

"Oh! And now because I have marked you, this mark will allow me to feel your emotions and read your mind so take care of what you think" he said.

"What?! No way! No fair!" I yelled with a frown.

"Leah?!" he said. I looked into his eyes which held sadness all of a sudden. I sighed and looked at him the same way knowing what I may be putting myself into.

"Leah, I am sorry for making you. I could not control my wolf when you said that someone called you his mate. I really wanted to kill that guy. And I am also sorry for hiding. I know I shouldn't have done that," he apologized. I smiled weakly at him trying to assure him.

"It's okay! I have to admit I am sad because you hid that from me. It just feels like you don't trust me enough. But I assure you I can't stay mad at you forever. I love you, Daniel! Love is about forgiving and accepting. I am ready to accept you the way you are. But you have to accept me the way I am. I am not something unusual. I am just a human. I got no powers, I can't protect myself pretty well. I am actually nothing like you," I whispered.

"I have accepted you the day I saw you. I knew how blessed I was. I was more sure of that during the years that I was away in. And to be honest, I can never imagine being happier than now. I have marked you which means that we are chained together till death, Leah. That means that you are mine to our dying breath," he said possessively.

"Even after it, Daniel! I will forever be only yours," I said and then smiled kissing his lips.

How revealed I was at that moment?! Yeah, he was a werewolf which means that we had a lot of trouble which will face us and I still have to get used to it but overall I was glad that it was nothing that could get us a part. We are stronger together and we will forever be this way.

I looked at him and then said, "I love you, Daniel! I am glad that you told me the truth. Just please don't hide things from me again."

"I promise, sweetie," he replied.