ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ

" Leah! Wake up, love!" I heard a voice say sweetly.

I turned away from the voice as I wanted to continue sleeping peacefully. I felt a hand touch my shoulder but i didn't give it any attention. I wanted to sleep.

" Baby! Come on! We have school!" It called again and I grabbed my pillow and covered my ears with it.

The pillow was taken from me making me groan. I tried to continue sleeping ignoring the voice. I was pretty sleepy.

" Leah, I will count to three! If you don't wake up at three or before it, then I will leave to London again," the voice warned and that was when my mind started working.

London?! Baby?! Love?!

" One!"

A male voice?!

Oh my god! My Daniel!

I immediately woke up. Oh my god! How do I look now?! Ugh! I prayed that I wasn't having a bed hair because they looked awful.

" Daniel! What the actual fuck are you doing here?!" I asked him looking at the smirk that was placed on his pink kissable lips.

" Is it a crime to see my gorgeous girlfriend?!" he asked kissing my forehead.

" Yep, it will be a crime, if she isn't ready to see you," I replied raising an eye brow.

" Well, I am a criminal now," he said kissing my lips.

Almost immediately, my arms were wrapped around his neck and my lips was pressed against his and his arms were around my waist pulling me closer to him.

He pulled back for a second and then said " I love you, Leah!"

" I love you too, Daniel!" I replied back.

We pulled back and we sat on the bed. Daniel looked at me with so much love and that made me blush. For a second I forgot that I have just woken up and that I was in pajama. Oh and that I had a bed hair.

" Okay, so.... Baby we have school, I don't need you to be mad at me for keeping you here," he stated and that was what it took me to jump out of bed. I went to my wardrobe and grabbed whatever clothes appeared in front of me.

I ran to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and looked at my hair. It looked awful to say the least. I brushed it quickly and then went out and found Daniel out of the room. I sighed and then started changing. I didn't bother with make up because I was late already. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing black ripped jeans and one shoulder white shirt and a white pack bag.

I ran down and then I found my breakfast on the table. I sighed and started walking only to find Daniel on the sofa in front of the table. I smiled and went to the table. I sat down and then asked " Have you eaten?"

" Yep, your mother made me food as soon as I came here," he replied smiling.

" Oh!" I replied looking at my plate. " Where is so anyway?!" I asked as I looked at him again.

He was so gorgeous. I mean, if anyone looks at him, he will immediately fall in love with him. Bad enough for everyone! He is only mine. I thought smirking about the whole mine thingy.

" She left ages ago. Your father and her had an urgent flight to Miami so they asked me to pick you up. I came here and found the keys near the door. I entered and then found a plate with the Daniel on it, so I just ate it and when it was time for you to wake up, I woke you up," he explained and I was left jaw dropped.

" What the actual fuck?! They left without saying goodbye," I yelled.

" No cursing!" he ordered his eyes going darker.