ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓝⓘⓝⓔ

I pressed my lips to his and he pressed his harder as he wanted to have control over our kiss. I didn't allow him though. I started it and I was the one to lead it toll the end. He warped his arms around me and put me on his lap. I smiled and then put my tongue on his mouth asking for permission the same way he asks for mine.

"No way," he said and I used this chance to slip my tongue in. I smirked and then we faught for dominance and for the first time ever I won. He let me won and I was happy by that. I did the same things that he did to me. I explored his mouth and touched his fangs which were way bigger than mine. He smirked and then I pulled back for air.

"My little baby has grown braver," he teased and I blushed. 

"I can't wait to see how gorgeous you would look today. Just keep in mind that I don't want too much skin on display because you're only mine," he said and I kissed his lips and then smiled and said, "I know."

"Good," he said and started the car as I went out.

"Say hi to your parents, I miss them so much," I said and he smiled and nodded. I know he missed them also. They were always pretty close and he hasn't been with them for sometime as he was always next to me. That made me feel bad when I thought about it that way.

"Don't worry! You're not the reason," he said and I mentally face palmed as I did not mind the fact that he could still read my mind.

"Yeah," I replied and he smiled and then waved and left. I went to my home and put the bag on the chair. I started to clean the whole place as it wasn't good for my guests to see the house in such a condition. I called Hannah and invited her over. She nodded and then said that she would get her clothes with her. I smiled and then called Rachel. She was five minutes away, so I went to the fridge and got some cookies in case we got hungry. I wasn't the best at cooking so yeah.

The bell rang and I went there. I opened the door and smiled when I saw Rachel. Minutes later, Hannah was also here. We kept talking while fixing ourselves. They kept asking about what happened in the detention room and I told them what happened briefly as I didn't want them to kill me. They weren't oblivious to the fact that what was going on was dangerous and that Daniel wouldn't take it easy.

At the mention of his name, Daniel called at least three times but I was always too busy with make up to reply. I knew that I would die. Rachel applied make up for Hannah and then Hannah changed to her dress. I fixed her hair in a messy bun which suited the white angelic dress she brought.

Before it was Rachel's turn, I picked my phone up and called Daniel. I knew that I was in for it as I didn't reply the first two times but I wasn't that scared. He was Daniel. He would never hurt me. He may yell and get angry but it was nothing I couldn't handle and to be honest, anything was better than that time when I went to sleep and ignored him. I giggled at the though.

"Hey, baby! Why didn't you reply earlier?!" he said and I smiled and greeted back.

"I was busy with the girls. So how are you?!" I asked. He hummed and then said, "I am cool. Mom wanted to call you and so did dad. She says that she misses you a lot and that she can't wait to see you and then I decided to let you call her."

I smiled and then said, "I miss her too."

"Okay, here you go, mom!" Daniel said and gave his mother the phone. Who could believe that Daniel was a werewolf let alone an alpha?! No, no, forget that let alone A KING?! I sure didn't.

"Hey, sweetie!" a feminine voice said and then I knew that it was his mother talking.

"Hello, Mrs. Thompson, how are you?!" I asked politely. She was older than me so I had to treat her with respect.

"How many times have I told you up till now to call me by my name, honey?! You are my son's mate and queen, you should call me Katherine like everyone else does, and when you and Daniel are fully mated you have to call me mom and same with my husband, he is Liam, and later on dad," she said and I smiled and giggled lightly.

"Okay fine by me, Katherine," I said with a smile.

"I missed you, sweetie! You should come and visit us," she said and I smiled.

"I will," I answered. I was glad that I was on good terms with Daniel's family. It would have been really bad if I wasn't. I mean if Daniel and I lasted forever, I would be forced to treat them and that was mainly why I always tried to be on my best behavior.

"I always yell at Daniel because he doesn't visit or call, so don't make me do the same," she said and I heard a faint 'Mother' in the background and I smiled as I knew that it was my Daniel.

"No, you don't need to, I will come by tomorrow, that's a promise," I said and then she smiled.

"Your mate is better than you. She is visiting tomorrow. She spent kind of heart unlike you," she said and I heard an argue in the background but the words weren't that clear.

"Okay, call Liam," she said and gave Daniel's father the phone.

"Hey, sweetie, how are you?!" he asked and I smiled and then said, "I am good, what about you?!"

"I am too, so how is Daniel doing with you?" he asked and I smiled and then said, "He is so nice to me. Thank you."

"So I raised him up well, huh?!" he asked jokingly.

"Yeah," I replied and I heard Daniel arguing with both of them.

"Anyway, you should visit. I can't handle his mother on my own. She always asks about Daniel and how he is doing with his mate. She says that she wants to see you," he said and I smiled.

"Yeah, I am coming tomorrow to visit. Hope I don't cause trouble or intrude," I said politely.

"Oh, cool! Trust me, you won't. This is just like your house. Anyway, Daniel wants to talk to you," his father said and gave him the phone.

"Geez! That was hard," Daniel said as soon as he grabbed the phone. I could hear him closing a door probably of his home.

"They are funny," I said and then sat on the bed. Rachel and Hannah had heard the whole conversation and they kept laughing.

"Tell me about it," Daniel said sarcastically.

"So you're visiting them tomorrow, huh?!" he asked and I smiled and said, "Yeah! I would like to stay with them for sometime. You know I didn't really have the chance to because they were always with mom and dad."

"Yeah, I know you're uncomfortable with business talks," he said and I answered with a simple 'yeah'.

"Are you ready or not yet? I already miss you," he said and then it clicked. I wasn't ready.

"Nope, I am not ready. What about you?!" I asked and then he said, "Same! What color do you plan on wearing?!"

"Red," I answered and he smiled.

"Can't wait!" he said and I smiled. He always made me feel so gorgeous. He made me feel like I was a brand new that he couldn't wait to see or love and I am just a normal girl.

"Me too, talk to you later, I have to get dressed!" I said and he smiled.

He sent a kiss and I sent a kiss to him back. I smiled and then closed the call. I had a lot to do. By then, Hannah has already applied Rachel's make up and I started making her hair with nothing but Daniel on my mind.

Good thing I didn't have to tell them about the conversation as they already heard it all. I smiled and then started to focus on what I had to do with a wide smile on.