ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ

"Daniel! Calm down! I am only yours. I will always be, I choose to. I love you, Daniel and I hate that guy with all my heart which loves you with everything. You're on the good side and he is the one on the bad side and bad always loses," I assured and hugged him. He smiled and then hugged me to him putting his head on my shoulder as I placed my hand in his hair. He seemed to calm down and I couldn't be happier.

I felt a glare on me. I looked behind me and I saw Paul glaring at Daniel and smirking at me. I closed my eyes and hugged Daniel closer. The aura around Paul was enough to scare me to death. He looked evil and he sure was a devil. I looked at Daniel who was glaring at Paul. I smiled at Daniel and then he stood straight. He put his arms around me and put me on his lap and my back was to Paul. He rubbed my back smoothly as he wanted to assure me that everything was okay. I smiled as I enjoyed the sparks that was running on my skin. I guess that came with being his mate.

"Mr. Thompson, put Ms. Forrester in her assigned," the teacher ordered. I shake my hand a no and Daniel nodded at me. I didn't want to sit on my seat, I wanted Daniel's lap. It was mire comfortable and more assuring. He seemed to enjoy that and he was glad that my answer was common to his wants.

"She will not go anywhere," Daniel stated firmly in a weird tone that he never got to use on me and that made me glad.

"Yes, she is all if she doesn't want detention," The teacher replied back. I hugged Daniel closer asking him to never let me go. I could hear him smirk. I smiled a little trying to assure myself that I was alright as long as I had Daniel. Yeah, he made my marks bad and that is not good but who cared.

"Well, I do believe that I have given you my answer. She isn't going anywhere," Daniel stated slowly getting angrier. It seemed that Daniel wanted everyone to obey him.

"Okay! Detention to you to Ms. Forrester," The teacher yelled. I sighed and Daniel seemed to notice as he rubbed my back.

"Geez! That will be a long day," Rachel stated from behind me. I shrugged and nodded. That sure will be a long day.

"What's going on here?!" Hannah asked. Ash sighed and then said, "Alpha?!"

"Tell her! She is my best friend," I stated. Ash looked at Daniel who nodded.

"Okay, so we are werewolves and Leah is Daniel's mate like soul mate in your world. That gut is the bad one and he is the vampire prince and he wants Leah to be his mate. He chose her to piss Daniel off. Now Daniel is angry because his mate is his mate and no one else's," Ash explained briefly.

"Wait! He is the vampire prince?! What does that mean?!" I was the one to ask this time.

"Yeah! He is the vampire king. His father died two months ago. Werewolves live in packs. I am the king and all as we have kings also but the king is just responsible to deal with problems between two packs and to make sure that all the packs are just good in the entire world," Daniel stated.

"You're a king?!" I asked and he nodded.

"I forgot to tell you that detail earlier. Anyway, vampires used to live in two empires. However, a king managed to force them together. Vampires and werewolves used to live safely together but it seems like this peace will be over soon," Daniel stated glaring at Paul.

"Why?!" I asked.

"Because, I am being underestimated," Daniel growled.

"What have I gotten myself into?!" I heard Hannah asking.

"Don't worry, it's just fine!" I assured.

"Yeah! Leah is right. You're in no trouble. We mean humans no harm even if they are against us. We just need you to calm down, okay?! I mean it's not like we have harmed you," Ash assured Hannah smiling at her. She seemed to sigh and nod. Ash is good at that.

We melt talking the rest of the section trying to keep ourselves together by laughing and joking. We knew what was about to happen and what was going to take place. However, we wanted to enjoy ourselves. The only person, who seemed to busy, was Daniel. He seemed too lost in his own world making me worry. If it wasn't for Paul, I wouldn't have been worried. I knew Daniel quite well to say that he wasn't thinking right and that his anger was getting the best of him. He was so mad at the fact that he was getting underestimated. I didn't know how was that related but I couldn't question because of the look he had on.

I sighed and then called for him. In my opinion, he had to let it be for now. I was in his arms were I belonged safe and sound. He had to calm down and enjoy. Daniel looked at me with the same serious expression that he had on. I hadn't seen that face before. I have seen him serious and angry before but never that angry and never that serious. He looked way more annoyed that I thought and he took it was more serious. I smiled at him trying to comfort him but he just sighed and put his hand on my head. He sure knew what I was thinking so there was no need to talk.

"Asher! Call Marcus as soon as you get out and call Derek. We have an emergency meeting tonight," Daniel stated firmly. I sighed and looked at Ash who nodded.

"Also, you have to be there and you too Zachary. You are the closest to me and those are my second and third in command," Daniel stated and they nodded. Zachary had a serious face on as for Ash, his face didn't seem to change. He looked unstressed unlike the others. I sighed and asked Daniel to sit back in my chair. I knew for the fact that his leg must be hurting him. His answer was no.

"Are you sure?! I weigh a lot," I asked and he shook his head.

"Don't worry, princess! I am just fine. Stay here!" He insisted and I nodded giving up. I didn't feel like annoying him in such a matter. It was already delicate enough.