ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓨ ⓞⓝⓔ

"Mom, what are you saying?! What is that?!" I asked looking at her with shocked eyes. What did she mean by that?! I was completely human from head to toe. No hair in me was special.

"What do you mean by the last gold blooded white witch?!" Daniel asked as his hold on me tightened. He seemed scared of that.

"I am a banished witch. I was a gold white blooded, but the thing is that after I was banished my blood turned to be normal and I became a normal woman. I thought that Leah would be too because I didn't have a drop left, but it happened. Everyone in our spices died because of my mistake," My mom explaimed and I looked at her shocked. I couldn't even process what was going on, and Daniel didn't seem any better. He looked white as a sheet and I took few steps back.

I feared his reaction. I stood up leaving his hold but he pulled me back down as he held me tight still shocked. He stared at my mom before he said, "How can you be so sure? She is my mate. I should have felt it."

"Like your very own wolfish state, you look and feel like a human till you reach your shifting age. Eighteen is her life changing age and that will be tomorrow," My mom said and I realized that it was my birthday. Everything was way too fucked up for me to realize. Daniel looked a bit convinced.

"Honestly, I knew you were special," Daniel whispered in my ear.

"I am sorry for not telling you sooner," mom said but I was way to surprised to get a word she was saying as my world immediately went silent. Mom's lips were moving and I guessed that she was probably still apologizing but I still couldn't believe what she was saying. I couldn't even function any other word. I wasn't human. My entire life was a lie... I had no idea how to feel.

"Don't panic, muffin, I got you. I am here," Daniel said when he saw my paralyzed face. I was frozen in complete shock. I couldn't believe it. I was the last of my kind and... I am a witch, a gold blooded witch.

That raised many questions in my head but I didn't find the words to ask as my tongue seemed heavy, heavier than a two hundred years old lady. I didn't believe that. I am special... I have always been special. I had no idea. My entire life is a lie. Everything!

Suddenly, I felt my eyes close, but I opened them again and I avoided drifting off in my mate's arms. The place I know I was safe in no matter what. My safe heaven, my go to, he was all of that and more. That scared me, but I never allowed it to stop me. The upcoming troll will change a lot, show me what was, am and what will be. What is true and what isn't. Who will stay and who will leave and that was the least bit scary cause it was terrifying.

"You will be fine," Daniel said as I felt his arms around me carrying me bridal style. "I will make sure you are. Stay with me, okay?!"

I used my last drop of energy to keep my eyes open and looking at him. He got into the car with me on his lap as he took me somewhere I had no idea off but I didn't bother fighting. I knew he would take care of me. At these moments, I really believed that my trust was beyond description. I trusted him more than I trusted myself. That was dangerous.

"Alpha?!" I heard voices yelling as my mate held me tighter. I couldn't help but hear the pain in his voice as he said, "What is wrong with her?! Save her! I don't know what happened?!"

Daniel! I hated seeing and hearing that hurt but... I had nothing to do. I didn't feel my body but it felt so cold as I was losing conscious of everything surrounding me except the sight of Daniel, my mate and my boyfriend. The one who will always be there for me.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°^~°~°~°~°

I was in another place and everything was a shade of gray all around me. I was scared as all I saw was smoke, fire, everything was on fire, homes and even people. Some men were attacking as they shoot the people who were wearing either dress of a shade of gold, or brown pants and a white shirt. I didn't know what to do. I walked around as I felt my tears leave my eyes.

I saw a lady on the ground crying next to an old lady who looked a lot like her. Her tears were like falls coming none stop as she held on the woman's hand so tight as if she was about to lose her.

"You did that! You ended all of that," the woman laying on the ground said as she was speaking heavily. She was... She was dying.

"Ma," she started but her mother stopped her.

"No Layla, you don't deserve that. You ar banned" she said and the lady's eyes went wide open and realizayion hit me hard. That lady was my mom. My heart broke at the sight.

"Mom, please! Please let me stay with you, please, don't do this," my mom begged.

"From this day you are not a witch, a princess or a even my daughter, telling a human about our secret hidden place. Now suffer as one," she said and immediately golden butterflies surrounded my mom as she screamed for forgiveness.

"I am sorry, mom, please, please let me stay with you, I am sorry," she begged as she fell on the ground.