ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ

"Are you ready?!" he asked from downstairs. I sighed and replied with a yes. I was almost ready just looking for my phone.

"I will start the car," he announced and then I heard the door opening. It closed again and I finally found my phone. I smiled and then went down. I was really excited to meet his parents. I was nervous but it was fine.

I went into the car as soon as I did, I captured Daniel's lips in a kiss. I had been growing more confident and I was the first to start the kisses since last night. It was a hard night and a tough one. It was probably one of the worst night that my relationship with Daniel had gone through but after we went home I showered my man with kisses which made him forget all about it.

We even cuddled to sleep which was new because we ended up sleeping on the same bed. I never allowed him to but that night I wasn't ready to let him go. All night, I held him close. Closer than I had ever held him.

"I hope that this goes as good as possible. I don't want my parents to scare you off," he said and I smiled slightly.

"After last night, you should always be certain that nothing will scare me off I am yours and you're mine," I said as I kissed his cheek. I loved that guy.

"Yeah!" he said and then started the car. It wasn't far. It was probably ten minutes long by the car. I looked out of the window and watched as the trees passed by. It was calming. We were heading towards the forest and I just expected that they chose that place because they were werewolves. I smiled and looked at Daniel.

"By the way, you told me that I will meet someone," I reminded him with a smile.

"Yeah, you will and he is dying to meet you," he said and that left me confused. I didn't know who he was but I was really curious. I was practically going insane. Daniel would never let me meet a 'he' and be happy about it. Zach and Ash were like the only guys he aloud.

"Who?!" I asked as I was dying to know. He smirked and looked at me. He looked back on the road and left me bothered. I wanted to know.

"It's a surprise," he said and I just sighed. If it was a surprise, then Daniel would never tell me. I had known Daniel for quite sometime now and I knew how he was like in surprises.

"Is he waiting at your home?!" I asked as I wanted to know anything. I couldn't just wait.

"Kind of!" He answered.

"Do I know him?!" He chuckled in reply and then said, "Well again kind of!"

"Daniel! Don't leave me hanging!" I said as I whined and looked the other side and admired the window. We were now near the forest. I smiled as I found the place that Daniel took me to in the first day that he came and met me and I also remembered that it took him five days to see me. I didn't know but I couldn't help thinking that whatever he talked about back then were werewolf stuff.

"Daniel! What were the things that you did as soon as you landed?! I mean those things that made you meet me on your sixth day and not before it," I asked and he looked at me confused for a second before his face lightened. I could practically see a lamp which made me giggle internally.

"Werewolf stuff! You're the Luna queen and you need safety. I expected some kind of doubt in my pack and the other packs hearts because you're human but don't worry, problem solved!" He said and I nodded. I was glad it was solved. I smiled and leaned in the chair. I was actually a little sleepy. That happened whenever I was in a car. I looked around and then said, "How much time is left?!"

"Around ten minutes," he said and I nodded as I fought the sleep away by rubbing my eyes. I looked at the trees for what felt like hours and soon enough we were there.

Daniel opened his door and went down and then he opened mine. I shot him a smile and then he said, "You're welcome!"

I held his hand as he walked I was growing more nervous by the minute. I was meeting my boyfriend's parents for the first time without my own parents. It would be like the first time I officially talk to them because all the other times it was about work and my parents were the one to talk.

The Thompson family had a lot of companies. They were one of the richest around. I smiled as Daniel looked at me. I knew that he could tell I was nervous by the bond and because he squeezed my hand three times as he knocked.

"Oh my God! Do you think they made it?!" I heard a voice asking and that drew a smile on my lips. It was his mother.

The door went open and we found his father at the door. I smiled and the said, "Good morning, Mr. Thompson!"

"Good morning, dad!" Daniel said and put his arms around me.

"Good morning, Daniel! Good morning, Leah! How are you?!" he asked and I smiled and replied with a small fine. Mr. Thompson allowed us a room to go in and then Daniel pulled me in. I looked around and as expected this house was way better than the other one that they had some years ago. I smiled as I saw Mrs. Thompson. She looked at me with a gentle smile and then hugged me.

"Good morning, sweetheart! You can never imagine how happy I am that you're here," she said and I smiled softly.

"Thank you, Mrs. Thompson," I said and then she rolled her eyes, and said, "None sense! How many times do I have to tell you, sweetie?! I am Katherine. Mrs. Thompson is just so formal and you're my son's mate and we will be seeing a lot of each other."

"Okay, Katherine," I said with a smile. Daniel kissed my forehead and then Katherine added, "I told you that before yesterday and I will repeat it, as soon as you mate, you call me mom."

I turned red but nodded. Daniel chuckled and then said, "Well, mom, do you mind if Leah stays with you for sometime?! I have a lot of talking to do with dad and I don't her to be bored out of her mind."

"Sure," she said and then Daniel hugged me and then kissed my forehead. He whispered in my ear, "Don't stress! It's just my mom and she loves you. I love you, baby!"

He kissed my forehead and then left. Katherine smiled and then said, "Okay now with the boys gone, what do you want to do?!"

"I don't know!" I replied. She smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Well, it looks like you need some spa and we can go over Daniel's pictures as baby. What's more fun that that?!" she said and I smiled nodding. I was now super excited. Daniel as a baby?! That sure would be cute.

We walked younger room. She ordered some maids to get her few things and to prepare and soon enough everything was set. She took out an album and it looked super huge and I was super excited. Daniel as a baby! How much fun would that be?!