Author Note

Guys I have a new book published. It is named new girl. It is not as this one all romantic. But yeah. I would love it if you gave it a try. Here is the description. I really hope you like it.

" Charlene Alexander will be a new girl in our school. Treat her well everyone!"said the teacher of my new school.

" Well, a new girl equals a new game." I heard a man in the end of the class say.

" A new game which I will win, pretty boy." I replied sending a smirk his way which was returned.

" Let the games begin then!"said another person who I didn't care to look at.

The boy in front of me was gorgeous, but I will be dammed if I allow him to win. I have been playing that game for years and losing isn't in my to-do list.

" Tyler Jackson, how many times does it take for you to learn?! Girls aren't games." yelled the teacher as she yelled at him.

She cursed the whole generation but I didn't find a fuck to give. It's time for sweet revenge, Jackson. Are you ready for it?!

X_x_X_x_X
Past: before she leaves.
Present: when she came back.
This is two different stories in one. Each part will be written which one is it.

It is written in a different way. And it's my first time writing in that way which makes me more nervous. Read, vote and comment please. Here is the cover also.