ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ

"Okay, so what do you want to do?! We can't leave school because the love birds here have detention," Rachel said.

"Let's play games," I said trying to be happy and forget that I have a fucking detention.

"Okay! Let's," Hannah said with Ash nodding.

"No! I don't want," Zachary said. He seemed kind of stressed and taken aback. I looked at Rachel, who looked at him with pure worry and concern. I felt bad for them. They were mates and they were meant to be together. That witch should pay hard.

"Are you okay?!" Rachel asked. Her eyes were practically shinning with concern and love.

"Yeah, I am fine," he said and stood up trying to block her away. I sighed and hugged Daniel. As bad as that sounded, I was glad I wasn't in her shoes. She must be so strong to handle that. I looked at Daniel and he sighed.

"Okay," she said and sat back down. Her tone wasn't really good. I sighed and looked at her.

"Go talk to Zachary, please! I will talk to Rachel. He shouldn't be that hard on her," I said looking at Daniel. I looked at Rachel again deep in thoughts. She smiled at me and I stood up. I took her hand and walked with her out. I have to make her feel better about that. I sighed and we started walking together.

"Oh! You okay?!" I asked her as soon as we were alone.

"Yeah! Look, I don't know. Leah! I hate this. I hate that I love him the way I should be loving my mate. I haven't met him yet but I feel like I am cheating on him. I love Zachary the way I should be loving my mate. Yet, he isn't my mate. That's so bad! When I try keeping some distance, I find myself falling harder and deeper, this is so wrong," she said on the average of crying. I wanted so bad to tell her that she wasn't cheating and that Zach was her mate, but I couldn't. I didn't want her to die.

"My wolf goes crazy when I am near him, but we don't feel anything else. The scent, the sparks and everything else isn't there, he keeps ignoring me and pushing me away. It hurts me and my wolf. He is being so mean to us, and he hurts both of us really badly, my mate won't be happy, right?! He may reject me," she continued. I hugged her and she started crying. I was so sad for her and I wanted to save her and Zachary. They were meant to be together.

"Don't worry! He won't reject you," I said. I sighed as I didn't know how to assure her. The truth was bad and the lie that she lived was also bad.

"Rachel!" We both heard a voice whispering. We looked at the source and we found none other than Zachary. Rachel quickly dried her tears and looked at him with a fake made up smile.

"I'm sorry," he said as he walked closer to her. She smiled and shrugged. I could tell that it was fake and I was sure Zach could tell also. I sighed and excused myself leaving them to talk but that didn't mean that I wouldn't listen to their conversation. I looked behind and saw Daniel. I walked to him and warped my arms around him and then said, "Did you talk to him?!"

"Yes!" Daniel answered and nodded.

"What did he say?!" I asked.

"Wait! You will see what he said," Daniel said and pulled me to his arms. I didn't fight and relaxed in his arms that circled me and pushed me to him.

"For?!" Rachel asked.

"Hurting you! Rachel, you're my mate, but... I couldn't tell you, if I did and then we mated, the curse would take place and you would have been killed. I had no other choice," he said as he stood in front of her. His eyes held sadness and pain and for me I couldn't be happier. At least, they would be fighting it together.

"How come I didn't feel it?! And what curse?! Wasn't it taken off?!" she asked. Tears almost escaping her eyes.

"No! It wasn't. That was a lie I made to keep you off. You didn't feel it because I put you under a spell. You wouldn't be able to recognize me as your own mate unless I kiss you or I tell you. I have been fighting the argue to do both for years. I loved you so much, Rachel, I couldn't just allow you to die because of a selfish act," he said and I was melting along with Rachel. Romantic scenes would always make me weak.

"Why did you?! Do you have any idea how much pain that caused me? I thought that it was wrong and that my mate would reject me because I loved you and not him. I thought..... I thought that I was a cheater and..." Rachel was stopped by her own mate and lover.

"Don't say that! I'm sorry, I swear I didn't mean to," He said and hugged her. She hugged him back like her life depended on it.

"I love you, Zachary! Please, don't do this to me again! I was really hurt and..." That time she couldn't get herself to talk. Zachary smiled and relaxed, to be honest, I have never seen any of them that happy.

"I love you too, Rachel," he said and if it wasn't for Daniel, I would have melted.

"Kiss me please!" Rachel said.

"Gladly," Zachary said and pressed his lips to hers. Daniel put his hands on my eyes and I put it off and looked at him with a glare.

"I am not three," I said trying to be as quite as I couldn't. I didn't want them to know that we have seen everything.

"And I have been kissed before and I have kissed also, so where is the point?!" I asked with a glare. That was my ship's kiss he prevented me from seeing.

"Yeah! You have been kissed and you have kissed, but you shouldn't see any couple kiss. It's just our kiss that you're allowed to see," he said and I glared at him.

"I have seen my parents kiss," I said glaring at him.

"I wasn't there to prevent you," he said and I glared at him.

"Ugh! Please, I am not three," I said as I pouted.

"Doesn't matter!" He said and kissed my bottom lip. I kissed him back and gave it the best I could just like if it was pur last which sure wasn't. I was kissing Daniel with all my might knowing nothing about the figure which was watching with a glare, I knew nothing about it or about its evil plans that sure won't leave me happy.