ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓘⓧⓣⓔⓔⓝ

"Daniel! Stop!" I yelled at he walked to me. I kept talking steps until I realized that that was so cliche and it always ends the same. It all ends with the girl being trapped but no not this time.

I ran to our round dining table with him running after me. I kept running from him taking the other way until I was free from the dinning room. I ran to the nearest room hearing him calling and yelling after me. I entered the room which was mom's and dad's and closed the door. I placed a chair and waited.

"Leah! Come out!" he said knocking on the door.

"Nuh!" I said.

"Leah! I am not joking. Open the damn door," he yelled louder.

"No, can't do!" I said smirking and laughing proud at myself for not allowing the same cliche thing to happen. TAKE IT HOLLYWOOD!

Why am I childish sometimes?!

"Leah! Open the door, if you want to stay alive to see tomorrow," he yelled again and again while I was too busy laughing and sticking my tongue out.

My happiness didn't last as the door knocked. I facepalmed knowing quite well what it was. THE DAMN DELIVERY GUY DECIDED TO JOIN OUR GAME.

Shit! I cursed again. Wait! I did it again. Ugh, thank god I am only thinking not saying that out loud. Daniel would kill me if he knew I cursed three times in less than ten minutes.

"Leah! Are you hungry?! The food just arrived," he yelled. The scent of the food was killing me. He bought my top first loved food, pizza.

"Didn't you say that pizza isn't healthy?!" I yelled through the door dying from the delicious scent.

"I did, but I made you mad so I had to apologise," he stated, "Do you want some?!"

Duck you, Daniel! Using my weak points against me. You are so not manly.

"No, I am not hungry," as soon as I said that my stomach decided that it was hungry, pretty hungry and to let everyone know, it did the highest voice ever.

"Whatever you say! I am hungry, so I will eat," he is being so mean, right?!

"Daniel, I am hungry. Pass me some under the door," I yelled.

"No! You have to eat properly with your loving boyfriend," he said grinning.

"Daniel, please! S'il vous plait!" I begged.

"No!" he insisted.

I sighed as my stomach did another sound. I looked at it and said, " Enough! I know you're hungry. Don't worry, I will feed you!"

I sighed and said, "Daniel?!"

I had no reply back, so I just hoped that he was no longer in front of the door. I stood up and sighed. I went to the door removing the chair and then grabbed it slowly. I opened the door walking out of it.

"Boo!" I heard from next to me.

I screamed in surprise. My heart falling to my feet. I rolled my eyes and then said, " You scared me, Daniel! How dare you?!"

My hand was on my heart as it was beating ten times faster than it should. I am not blaming it. He scared me to death. I almost had a heart attack.

"I hate you, Daniel! Now where's my pizza?!" I yelled.

"On the table, plus stop lying! You can't hate me," he said. He hugged me and I glared at him but hugged him back. Being in his arms made me feel like I was safe at home.

We sat on the table and started eating. He fed me from his piece and I fed him from mine. It was the best moments ever. He was an idiot this morning but right now he was the sweetest which made me forgive him easily. I loved him more than anything and no matter how much I could get mad, I always end up falling for him harder than the moment before.

The day passes quickly. We ate and watched movies. We had fun. I couldn't remember feeling that happy without him. I smiled at him while watching the movie. He was looking back down at me, his hands were in my hair.

"I love you, Leah. I know I saw that a lot, but every time I say it, it's more honest than the time before it," he said and I blushed a little smiling.

"I love you too, Daniel!" I said with a smile. We continued watching movies until it was time to sleep. Daniel copied my mom in her rules. Taking away my phone and laptop. He said the exact same excuse that she used that I have school the day after. They should seriously thinking about a new one before this year ends.

I was pretty tired, so I didn't fight. I was really exhausted, but I was happy and comfortable. To be honest, I have never felt how important Daniel is in my life until this day. The way he smile, the way he yells, the way he loves me, the way he treats me, the way he can be an idiot sometime, I am in love with all of that.

I know that I should be sad about giving him my world but I can't be. I just trust him enough with it. I am whipped. I know I shouldn't be proud about it, but with him I can't be anything but proud. I did choose the right guy to fall in love with.

The guy who would protect me, care for me. The guy who would take care of the small things that I like and hate. The guy who would accept me. The guy who would put my needs before his own. The guy who wouldn't miss my life being in it.

I am glad he is mine and I am his. I am glad he is the one that I can call my boyfriend instead of all the other guys in our entire world. I am glad Daniel Thompson is no one's but mine. How deep have I gone in his love?! Whipped seems nothing compared to how I feel for him, how I feel for his existence or how I feel just thinking about him. I really hope our happy days last forever...

Two chapter is one day after months of never updating. I am sorry I had a lot on my plate. Anyway, the next chapter won't be normal. It has a really major surprise waiting for Leah and Daniel. What will this surprise be?!