ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ-ⓞⓝⓔ

"Hello!" I whispered as soon as I went to the door to open it.

I found three new faces at the door, and I smiled at them. Two guys and a girl were there. The girl had grey hair and blue eyes. She had white pale skin and rosy cheeks. Her lips were red. She was short actually yet taller than me. She was wearing a black pants and a white shirt. She had a messy bun and a little make up applied.

The guy on her right had black hair and blue eyes. His skin was exactly like hers and they had the same features when it came to the face. He was actually taller than her and me but not taller than Daniel or the other guy. He was wearing white pants and blue shirt leaving the top buttons opened.

The third one was actually brown haired and blue eyes. He had a smile on his lips which made him look friendly. He had dimples. He had a little tanned skin. It wasn't dark just tanned. He was nearly Daniel's height or taller than him by a little bit. He was wearing a a white T-shirt and black sweet pants. He was also wearing a gray jacket.

"Hey, guys! Come in," I invited and Daniel was behind me totally annoyed with the company. He liked them all and they were all dear to him but an alone time with his mate was all he wanted. I know the whole truth now, so he would be less uncomfortable I guess.

"So, you're the Leah!" The brown haired guy said.

I nodded smiling allowing them in. They all took seats and Rachel said, "Okay, so you probably guess me because I am the girl, but you have to guess Zach and Ash."

I smiled and looked at both of them and then at Daniel. He smiled and moved his lips to say the answer but then he was stopped by Rachel saying, "Don't help her, alpha! She has to guess."

"Come on! Help me!" I said.

"Come on, Leah!" Rachel said.

I thought for a moment and then I decided to examine them and choose the one who looks like Rachel the most. They were always looking at me which made me feel a little nervous. I looked at them and then said, "Ash is the probably the black haired guy. That makes Zach the brown haired one."

"And CORRECT....." Rachel screamed causing the three guys to groan.

I smiled and everyone smiled at me. I looked at Daniel who smiled at me and said, "Smart and beautiful! That could only be my girl."

I skilled blushing. I sat next to him and looked at Rachel and the others. They looked at us and then I said, "Is anyone hungry?! We can order something."

"Yeah, but what?!" Rachel said.

"Pizza?!" suggested Ash or Asher.

"Yes!" I agreed.

"No! How about grilled chicken?!" Zachary was the one to talk that time.

"Why no?!" Rachel asked.

"You know why," he replied rolling his eyes.

I really wanted to know why but I didn't want to annoy them. Suggestions were made and at last we decided to have sushi. I liked it and it seemed that everyone else did also so we decided to pick it. We ordered the delivery and told him about the place where we want our order to be.

"So what do you want to do?!" Daniel asked casually accepting the fact that they won't be going anytime soon.

"Well, Dan, we can make a movie marathon, or play games like truth or dare and spin the bottle or we can actually do both," I said and Rachel nodded.

"Let's play games!" Asher said out of no where.

"Okay! Let's mix, we will spin the bottle and the one who has the bottom of the circle to him will be asked truth or dare and he will be the one to pick," explained Rachel. Everyone nodded and we sat in a circle. I was next to Rachel and Asher, in front of me was Daniel. Next to Rachel was my mate and next to Asher was Zachary.

"Okay! Alpha, spin the bottle!" Zachary stated. Daniel nodded and then grabbed the bottle. Ugh! I am dying to know the meaning of that alpha world. I found Daniel looking at me and I bit my lips remembering the thoughts hearing thing.

He smirked and shook his head and then span the bottle. It landed on Rachel. She was the one to be asked and the one to ask was Asher. I sighed thanking god that it didn't land on me because I was nervous.

"Dear sister, truth or dare?!" He asked with a smirk.

"Dare! Anything is better than your questions!" She said smiling.

"Sing gorgeous by Taylor Swift, but instead of you use I and of your use mine," we all laughed as Rachel cursed.

She cleared her throat and them started, "I should take it as a complement that I got drunk and made fun of the way I talk..."

She paused laughing. She obviously couldn't hold it back. Then she continued, "I should think about the consequence of my magnetic field being a little too strong. And I got a boyfriend he is older than us. He is in the club doing I don't know what. I am so cool that it makes me hate me so much. Whiskey on ice. Sunset and vine. I have ruined my life by not being mine. I am so gorgeous. I can't say anything to my face cause look at my face. And I am so furious at the fool I make me feel this way. But what can I say I am gorgeous. I make me so happy it turns back to sad there is nothing I hate more than what I can't have..."

"Enough! Too much for an ego!" Asher chuckled while we all laughed. My stomach started hurting me for how much I laughed. I knew I was watched by Daniel who was smiling at me causing me to blush.

"Spin the bottle!" Zachary said. Rachel did and it landed on none other than me and the one to ask was.... Oh my gosh! None other than DANIEL...