Chapter 3: Meet the Vampires

The only thing that could be heard on the rest of the car journey was my was my whimpers and cries.

I had tried to stop but ever time I re-opened my eyes from trying to sleep, I caught a glimpse of Sedrick or Alistar, the vampires that have brought me to my doom.

If the tears that were brought by looking at either of them were bad enough, they grew even worse each time I remembered that I was never going to see my family again.

It felt like my time on this world was limited, I felt like I was going to die soon and if that was just my mind preparing me for what was going to happen with the vampires then I hope they just get it over and done with, I don't want to be a personal snack pack for some ancient vampire to enjoy whenever he gets a bit peckish.

For the first time since being in the car, I only just realised that all of the cars windows were blacked out, so dark that it was impossible to see out of them.

This was probably both for the vampires and so that I had no idea where we were, if I were to escape, there's no chance I'll ever find my way home.

"Don't stop outside the house, pull into the garage, the people that Malik is going to send to help us get her into the house aren't old enough for exposure to the sun." Sedrick said, advising Alistar on where to park.

The car seemed to slow down, turn a corner, pause for several seconds, drive a small bit and then came to a final stop.

Sedrick held my hand in a firm but not bone crushing way and then suddenly the doors on both sides of the car were thrown open.

Hands reached in the car and dragged me out from the seat and I began screaming and shouting at them to get the hell off of me.

I was lifted away from Sedrick, I hated him but atleast I knew who he was.

I kicked and punched at the person that was trying to put me on my feet, I even bit their hand when they tried to clamp my mouth shut.

"Simon, Geffory, I'd suggest you put her on her feet, this ones a real fighter and freaks out when she ain't got two feet on the ground." Sedrick said, I hadn't even realised that he'd released my hand by I expect that it had been when I'd been snatched from inside the car.

The person holding me set me on my feet and the person that was trying to stop me from attacking the person that was holding me stood at my side, watching me cautiously.

I looked around the room and realised that I was inside a garage.

It was big, no windows, only flash cars were parked inside.

Inside the garage, there was Alistar, Sedrick, a vampire stood on the oposite side of the car that I had been pulled out from, two vampires holding me and then a final vampire stood by the door, maning the switch.

"Besides, she's covered in cuts that are only just healing and the boss ain't gonna be pleased if six hungry vampires all take a bite out of his property." Sedrick continued, acting as if this was all normal and vampires were natural, they weren't.

His property?

I was nobodies property, no mans.

I would happily tell them that aswell, I'd happily die telling them that.

"Alright, you take one arm Simon, I'll take the other." the vampire at my side said and then grabbed hold of my arm.

The vampire behind me moved to my other arm and the two of them began forcing me to walk along, dragging my arms away when I refused to move.

They took me out a large wooden door which led to a huge hallway with a grand staircase with a red carpet.

Sedrick had to lift me up each step because I refused to move and I kicked back at him, cursing out, calling him every name under the sun.