Chapter 7: Friends with Fangs

Julians fangs were like diamonds, glistening in his mouth.

They could have looked plastic, they almost seemed too white and too perfect, I would have laughed if this were a horror film that I was watching in a cinema, but this was no horror film and unfortunately I'm not watching it, I'm in it.

"Why do you want to drink my blood?" I asked, stalling so that Sedrick might get back in time.

"What? You do know I''m a vampire, right?" Julian asked, I nodded in reply, "Well vampires drink blood, I want to drink your blood."

"No but why my blood? There are plenty of other humans in the house, why is it my blood that you want to drink so badly that you break into my room whilst nobody's looking?"

"Its nothing personal, this is to get back at Sedrick."

"But why? I don't understand why you would want to drink my blood, annoy Malik in the process and probably provoke a war with the slayers because you drank from a human, not from a blood bag?" I said, bluffing my way through this. I'd only been going on what I'd heard from Malik, Maddy and Sedrick.

 "I am not prepared to be Sedricks slave for the rest of my life." he said and then began walking to me.

"Yes but why? Why bite me? Sedrick does nothing but complain about me, so why bite me?"

"If you believe he only sees you as an inconvenience then you are an idiot. Now stop asking questions and I promise I will try to make your death quick." Julian said and then backed me into a wall, pushed some hair away from my neck and I saw the full extent of the fear that his fangs could make.

"No-no..Please don't bite me, I'll get Sedrick to stop...I'll make him do whatever you want." I begged, trying anything that would stopping me  from getting bitten.

"Shh.." he said and then lunged for my neck.

The pain was excrutiating, at first the two fangs riped into my skin, forcing blood to come out of my body at a horrible speed, too much was leaking for it to be human. Then his fangs recoiled out of my neck and moved to a different point, the pain coming all over  again but this time he hit an artery instead of a vein, the blood came out even faster, draining me of the precious liquid that keeps me alive.

I gasped and then felt my eyes involuntarily close, my knees buckled from under me and Julian had to support me so that I didn't fall to the floor.

The thoughts in my head began to spin, I couldn't focus on one thing except from pain.

The pain was strong and tense, it was as if my blood was deserting my body and my body was crying out for it but it didn't comeback, loss. It stung but burned, like a thousand knives all stabbing into my neck, not getting enough to satisfy their craving for death.

My thoughts began to get slower, tensing my muscles was no longer important, neither was breathing...

The only thing that was important was that I was in pain and it was going to end just as soon as I shut away my conscousness.

My arms went limp, they drooped by my sides, falling like trees in the autumn.

I felt the pain get stronger and then all of a sudden it was ripped away, just like the one causing it, and I fell to the floor, I'd lost all energy to function.

I breathed, a deep breath that burned in my throat, the pain in my neck almost seemed worse now that there was no teeth occupying it, no teeth to steal my blood from my artery.

Even though there was nothing taking my blood, the wound was still there, my own red liquid was pouring out of my neck, dribbling down past my shoulders, staining my hair and covering my chest in blood.