Chapter 6: Hearing the Impossible

I braced myself for my death.

If he wants to kill me, he will have to be prepared for a fight.

I refuse to be controlled, he will not kill me without me at least trying to stop him.

I clasped my hands tightly, silently praying to god. I never was religous but if a god does exist, please save me now.

"Its difficult for me to explain, trying to tell you this is really hard...I don't want you to be scared, I want you to feel the same way about you that I do."he said, stalling.

All of a sudden I felt angry, anriest I've felt since I've been here.

He brings me in here, tells me that he's gonna explain everything, but yet he sits there stalling, probably hoping that somebody would interupt him, call him away again. "Can you just tell me. I'm hardly gonna run from here screaming! If I tried to, your vampire body guards would take me down and rip out my throat!"

When I spoke, his face seemed to get twisted with pain, he looked shocked about what I was saying, all fake, he's a vampire, they don't feel like normal people do.

"No!" he breathed, trying to calm himself down, "No....They wouldn't, I wouldn't let them....I never would." he breathed and offered me a hand but dropped it when I didn't accept.

I looked away, annoyed with both him and myself. He'd made me feel sorry for him, he wanted my pity and I played right into his hands.

He sighed, I really did hope he would come out with it.

"Do you know what I admire about you most?" he asked, I turned to him, giving him a questioning look, "You show your feelings, you aren't afraid to show people  that you don't like them. I wish that you didn't feel this way about me, me especially..."

"Why? What is so bad that I hate you? You ordered my kidnap, taking me away from my life, from my family. You force me to live here, in a house full of vampires that could smell my blood and then kill me! How do you expect me to not hate you?"

"Because....Because....You are my soulmate."

"What?!"

"You are my soulmate." he repeated, smiling to himself.

"No! You're lying! I'm not your soulmate! I'm a human! I'm not going to love a vampire! Its sick, disgusting! You! Your just wrong! This lie is gross, disgusting, vile!" I shouted, rupulsed by even the thought of being a 'soulmate' to a vampire...

Its horrible, wrong, sick! 

A vampire, the thing that has the potential to rip a humans throat out is in love with a human! 

Any human that believes it, wants to believe it is disturbed themself! They are encouraging it, they allow themselves to be vulnerable for a vampire attack. They are weak!

"No! Do not say that! We are soulmates, there is nothing wrong about it. I know that you are suprised and shocked but...I need to explain the rest of this, I need you to understand that-"

"No! I won't understand anything! You are disgusting! It makes me feel horrible to think that I'm involved in a lie like this, a lie that makes me want to vomit!" I shouted, standing up and backing away from him.

"Please, can we just talk about this? There is more you do not know. You can not understand until you know the-" Malik begged, standing up and walking closer to me as I backed off.

"What? The truth? I already know the truth and it ain't what your telling me you lying asshole" I shouted shoving him further away from me.

"Sire, is everything okay in here?" Marcus asked, appearing in the room, obviously hearing me shouting.