33

Unedited

"I asked Kenzie to be the god mother of our child" Fabiola told her husband one morning when they where having dinner together.

"You what?" Ryan asked lifting his head up, he barely touched the food on his plate he has been on his phone since forever.

He now comes home drunk and late in the night to, he leaves early in the morning, Fabiola hardly get the chance to talk to her husband.

She knows her marriage is collapsing, their happy days was over after their first year of marriage. Both Ryan and her self know this pregnancy was a drunken mistake which they both regret but are to scared to abort the baby.

"You heard me right, I asked her to be the god mother, do you have any problem with that?" She asked dropping her spoon.

"You got to be kidding me right, why would you do that, haven't you hurt her enough, what could you possibly need more from her" Ryan asked fuming, you could even see the steam coming out of his nose and ears.

"Stop talking as if I'm the only one who has wronged her, have you forgotten how you sneaked behind her to be with me, if you have I can gladly remind you of those days which I regret betraying a good friend for a good for nothing like you"

Fabiola didn't end her sentence when she received a hot and dirty slap on her cheek that made her loose her balance and she fell off the chair and fell down with a thud.

Ryan was still surprised with what just happened, did he just hit his pregnant wife, when he came back to his senses Fabiola was lying down on the floor passed out and in a pool of her own blood.

"You know you I can carry my own luggage right?" I asked Kellan as he helped me with my Luggage, we just arrived back to our apartment and damn I already miss my parent.

Eva decided to spend the weekend at Veronica's place since veronica's niece is having her 6th birthday party tomorrow so Veronica will bring her back tomorrow since she has to go to school on Monday.

When we got to my apartment I took my set of keys out and took my luggage inside, Kellan promised to join me immediately he put his in his apartment also.

I took a quick shower and waited for Kellan to come since he knew the password to my apartment so do I know his, but he took longer than I expected him to so I decided to go to his room since we are in the same building and on the same floor.

I didn't think of anything, I didn't know I would be interrupting something I would have knocked or wouldn't have come at all.

My poor eyes and heart wasn't prepared for what I saw, immediately I entered the room I saw Kellan with another girl, embracing each other.

They didn't seem to notice my presence until I cleared my throat, they jumped apart as if they've been caught doing something bad.

"I'm I interrupting something" i asked not giving the girl a glance. I was looking at Kellan straight in the eye, I don't know what I'm searching for but I wanted to find something anything suspicious.

"No"

"Yes"

I turned my attention back to the brunette, I gave her an over all look and she is good looking, she looks like a Victoria secret model, long brunette hair, dark eyes, slim body but the curves are at the right places, long legs, and she is tall just a few inches shorter than Kellan and they look good together.

I looked at my self in a plain tank top, my shirt shorts and flip flops, my hair is in a messy bun, no makeup on, I look like a trash compared to the angel standing next to my boyfriend.

Any guy in his rightful mind will choose her thousand times over me, Kellan must have sensed the where my thoughts where going so he broke the starring competition between us.

"Annie meet Mackenzie, Mackenzie meet Annie" he said, just standing there awkwardly, I made an attempt to be friendly since she hasn't given me any course not to be.

So I extended my hands towards her with a tight smile, but neither did I get the smile back or the handshake instead she wrapped her hands around Kellan's waist and nodded her head at me.

Out of embarrassment I dropped my hands down, Kellan didn't make any attempt of removing her hands from around his waist, when I looked at her she only gave me a wicked smirk and when I looked at Kellan he was already looking at me with no expression on.

"I will be going then see you guys later" I said looking at Kellan for the last time, with a heavy heart I turned and walked away to my apartment.

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments