35

Unedited

I was still speechless, I mean how could she play a prank like that on me, I mean how could they, I'm so sick and tired of Kellan giving me mixed signals.

If he loves me he needs to prove it, he really needs to prove it, I'm not going out with them, until he proves he is worthy of my love.

I put on a fake smile and politely declined the offer,Annie's happy face fell but she didn't say anything again and I was so much thankful she didn't insist.

I could feel the hurt and the disappoints from Kellan hitting me hard like waves but I refused to weaver I stood my ground and look at him straight in the eyes and whispered "Have fun" I know Annie clearly heard me.

But guess what I don't care about it, I'm done crying and chasing after guys, I now know my self worth,he should fight for us if I'm that important to him, he can let me go if he feels I'm not worth it.

I'm so done trying to make things work, first it was Ryan and Fabiola then it came to Veronica now it Annie, who else should I expect to make a dramatic entrance In our relationship.

As I walked them to the door, my stomach decided to embarrass me, it rumbled so loudly that I wrapped hands around my tummy.

My cheeks and ears was red from embarrassment, I was just playing with my toes as Annie shook her head and left, I felt shaved raising my chin up, I knew whom it belonged to but I just didn't know what to do or say.

Kellan brushed his hands on my cheeks and that made me close my eyes involuntary, I felt his soft lips on my forehead then I heard him walk away.

I inhaled deeply before closing the door, i slapped both my cheeks and whispered "you've done a great job girl keep it up" I smiled at my self as I sat down to think of what to eat.

It been almost a week now and i don't even know why I'm avoiding Kellan, when ever he wants to see or take me out I make excuses not to see him, I know I'm a big coward.

What wrong have I done to be the one in hiding, my assistant takes care of everything related to Kellan so I hardly see him.

I don't answer his calls nor text messages, I know he could just come to my room because he knows the password but I so much appreciate it he not trying anything that is gonna me feel uncomfortable.

I hardly see Annie around I wonder if she has gone back to where she came from. I don't actually care.

I promised to take baby Eva out this weekend to clear some stuffs out if my mind after all even you are sad the best solution is to play with a kid.

As I parked my car in the parking lot, I didn't expect to see this. A young boy almost twelve years old was holding a tulip flower in his hand.

He just walked up to me and handed it over with a small paper in it. The o my Wired's written in it was

"For you"

In a neat hand writing, I checked around but couldn't find the boy so I decided to go my way. As I entered the building a blonde girl maybe 14 or 15 handed me another set of flowers.

This time it was a protea, I took it without talking because even if you ask them what was going on they are not going to talk.

I opened the note and another hand written word was neatly wrote in.

"You are beautiful when you smile"

The writing just made me smile as I wondered who could have done this, it definitely not Kellan because he is out of the country he stopped trying to call me when I didn't answer his calls.

As I got a little bit further into the penthouse the ground was decorated with all sorts of flowers, I was awed by this and it really touched my heart, i was wondering who could it be.

I know I have a lot of admirers but the person going to this extent is quite unusual, I pressed the floor I was going to on the elevator and when it opened a big

" you are welcome home Kenzie" was written on it and the back drop was amazing I just giggled like a kid.

When I got off the elevator a lady and a guy where playing a song I'm quite familiar with.

"Please forgive me by Bryan Adams" I was wondering who could earnestly be seeking my forgiveness and when I went down my memory lane it was only Ryan, my mood instantly changed from good to bad.

I hurriedly walked to my apartment as I felt the wall for the switch, immediately the light filled the room I was even more surprise with what I saw.

"Kellan was on his knees, the room was decorated with sweet scented flowers spelling "please forgive me"

I was taken aback when I saw him there, he was supposed to be on a business trip so what is he doing here.

I carefully walked towards him as I dropped the flowers and my bag on the couch, his head was casted on his knees, he had a week facial hair, he looked so disheveled but to me he is always gonna be my hero,

I walked up to him and tried getting him to stand up but he wasn't having any of that.

"Kellan please get up this so embarrassing what if someone sees you like this, don't you care about your reputation" I pleaded desperately.

He still didn't bulge or move, I raised his head up to look at me straight in the eye maybe that will get him to stand up.

But I wish I never did, I gasped when I looked at him, there where bags under his eyes, his eyes looked red and puffy like he has been crying fir days, the blue in them has died, his lips looked so dry.

Looking at him he has lost a lot of weight, and I couldn't help but to start crying. Kellan was surprised when he saw me crying he made an attempt to get close to me but stopped mid way.

He retreated his hands as if I would burn him if he should move any further to me.

"Kellan what going on" I pleaded with him, the tears where still flowing, this couldn't be happening, I mean what happened to him.

He doesn't look like the Kellan I used to know oh gosh.

"Please forgive me Kenzie, I don't know what I did wrong,well I might know some but what ever it is please give me another chance" he whispered, he couldn't look at me in the as he casted his gaze on the floor.

I walked up to him and hugged him, as he sobbed in my shirt.

"Please I don't want to loose you, I will do anything you want me to do"

"Please get up, I forgive you" i whispered my heart is scattering looking at him in that state, I really missed him.

I stood on my tip toes and brushed my lips with his.

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments