17

The word awkward will be a better statement. I tried as much as I could to hide my emotions, but I couldn't hide them well.

Countless times, Kellan has been asking me what was wrong with me. I just tell him everything is fine with me.

I know he can see through the lie but he didn't bother to ask me any more. I'm kinda off sad about so many things.

The project I took is almost over, we've decorated the insides of the hotel, we are only left with the outside then boom everything is over.

I don't even know how to bring that issue up. And about his family, this weekend he promised to take me out of a date and I seriously doubt he will choose me over his family.

Thinking about that makes my heart aches, I didn't known I was picking on my fingers until I felt a sting, I looked down and saw blood coming out.

I sighed in frustration as I picked a tissue from my tissue box to clean the box. I moved my heels to one side of my desk as I walked bare footed to my window.

When ever I have a lot on my mind, I watch the busy city and the cars and movement of humans sometimes takes the worries away.

I smiled at my self when I remembered the first time I got this building. It for dad but now it all mine. I couldn't contain my joy, I decided to pick this office because of how spacious it was.

A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts, I turned and saw my secretary and friend standing there.

She is one of the few friends I made since I moved here, Ryan and Fab have thought me never to trust any one.

"What bothering you" she asked as she made her self comfortable on my sofa, her beige top suited her dress pant.

She also took off her heels as she began to massage her toes. I walked that short distance and sat right next to her.

"What do you mean by what bothering me?" I pretend not to know what she was talking about. I folded my hands on my chest.

"Come on, stop pretending you don't know what I'm talking about, everybody in the office knows something is wrong with you, you are like a walking dead. Physically you are here with us but can't say for emotionally" she said turning to take my hands in her.

I opened and closed my mouth, I don't know what to say or how to react, if it was someone else I would have fired that person but she is different from my other employees.

"Come on spill it out, I know it a boy problem so just spill it out, don't tell me it about that sexy geek of a partner of yours" she said winking at me.

I only blushed at how she called Kellan, indeed he is sexy, I won't deny that.

So I decided to tell her everything not like everything but some part of it. Her mouth was agape when I started to tell her the story.

"He did not do that" she said all trace of humor gone from her face.

I shook my head, confirming what she was asking me, as much as I want to deny it, it so true.

"I think you should confront him about that" she said looking at me in the eyes.

"No, I can't do that, it will be like I'm imposing on him or something.

"Then he is such a jerk he doesn't deserve you"

"Who doesn't deserve who?" Kellan asked as he entered my office.

What is gonna happen now

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments