8

Kenzie's dress at the side

I didn't take long in bathing gosh bathing is not something I really enjoy doing I wonder how some people do take so much minute's and sometimes hours in doing so, I had my makeup done, I went with the natural look just a mascara and an eye liner , I straightened my  curly hair, and wore my ear rings.

I didn't want to look so out of place with my plenty makeup and over dressed personality

Gosh, I'm such a fool, I don't even know what to wear for this event. I searched through my wardrobe but couldn't get what to wear, as I was going through my old collections there I found it the dress I got from my friend Christine on my birthday. I smiled to my self remembering that day.

You are such a heavenly sent Christine, what will I do without you. I wore the mono strap dress,  I feel good in it damn it fits perfectly with all my curves and edges at their right places, from the hip to the knee is tapered and the down is flair, sweeping the ground.

I have the perfect heels and clutch for it. After wearing the dress, I got stuck in the middle of zipping. This so embarrassing. Been  single abs all sometimes causes headaches and things.

"I will wait for Kellan to zip me up" I said as I wore my silver heels and it matching clutch. I wore a simple  heart shaped diamond necklace  and it earrings.

As I was about to call Kellan I heard my door bell ringing, I  smiled to my self as I immediately rushed to the door like a High school girl waiting for crush by the car park. The thought of that made me blush to my self.

As i opened the door my breath got caught in my throat as I looked at him from head to toe, is it a sin to look this handsome. As I was checking him up so was he. And when we  made eye contact I was embarrassed as hell for getting caught.

"You look" Kellan said looking at me as if this the first time seeing me, he took my hand in his as he twirled me round I gasped at the way he just twirled me around.

I giggled loudly as I placed my hands on his shoulders to study my self or else would have miss my footing and fall right in front of my crush. I don't think I could be ever face him if should something like that happen to me.

We continued starring at each other lost in our own world.

"Oh my gosh, my manners, please do come in I can't keep you standing over there" I politely invited him in, I always fe happy when ever he is around. Immediately we entered I turned around and faced him. He was confused as hell.

"Can you please zip me up" I shyly asked as I moved my hair to the side for him to get better access to zip me, I could feel his cold hands on my back immediately we made skin contact and that sent pleasant chills down my skin, damn you Kellan for having this great effect on me.

After zipping me up, I felt his presence behind me as he sniffed my hair and he kissed my bare shoulder sending pleasant shivers down my spine again. I was a mess, if he hadn't caught me again I would have fallen.

Immediately he moved over, I missed his presence and warmth around my skin, I miss his cologne, I miss him brushing his skin to mine. Gosh I'm such a trollop, I immediately shock my head and got hold of my self.

"Shall we mi lady" he asked in a British accent as he slightly bowed to take my hand in his, I only laughed out loud as I picked my clutch from the table and followed him.

The ride to his aunt house was so silent  and comfortable with the background music " say it isn't so by Gareth Gates" it was one of my favorite songs so I began to hymn to the song. We stole glances at each other at a point our eyes met and we stared at each other without breaking eye contact.

Thank goddess we were stuck in a traffic, we where lost in each tigers eyes that we didn't know the traffic light color had changed from red to green, the horning of angry drivers behind us brought us back to reality.

I shyly looked away as I used my hair to cover my face, I deeply asked my self what I'm I getting into.

" I never knew you where into such kinda of music" he said smiling at me. I was startled by his question cause my thoughts where riding wild.

"What kind of music"I asked raising my chin and smiling cheekily at him.

"Never mind" he said turning to look at the window, I would give anything to just get a penny for what he is thinking now.

"You know he is one of my favorite musician" I casually said when the car was silent for some time. I love all of his music there is something about his lyrics that touches the heart, heal the broken heart and makes you find your way back again" I said playing with my clutch.

And I wasn't lying about Garret Gates songs, just like Kenny Rogers and Elton John their music always makes you feel relaxed and refreshed, I didn't say the last part out loud, I couldn't force him to listen to my kind of music.

The car stopped before he could reply and I'm so grateful for that, I didn't know what his answer or reply would have been.

Like the gentleman he is he held the door open for me. I was awe by the huge mansion in front of me. I grew up in one of this but I'm always awed when ever I see one.

The one I grew up looks bigger and luxurious than this, but this so cute and beautiful, the decorations and the flowers looks so welcoming and looking at it reminds me of home. I smiled sadly to my self as my thoughts drafted back home.

"Nervous" Kellan asked me without looking at me. I nodded my head at him, from the spherical side of my eyes I could see him smiling at me.  He hadn't let go if my hand since he helped me out of the car. He squeezed my hand gently to reassure me.

"Just act natural like you always do, you will be fine" he said tightening his hold again .  For some strange reason known to my self only I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach  that something bad is gonna happen tonight which I wouldn't like but I brushed it off blaming my nervousness for that.