18

"If you don't value your life will you please stop drinking for the sake of the baby inside of you" Ryan pleaded with his wife.

Fabiola is 3 weeks pregnant and she hates the pregnancy so much that she wanted to get an abortion.

But Ryan being Ryan threatened to end things with her if she gets an abortion.

"Look at who is telling me to quit drinking" she humorously laughed, still holding the alcohol in her hand.

Fabiola resulted into drinking when she found out Ryan has being cheating with her since fore over. She wasn't brave enough to confront him, and she is too greedy to divorce him.

Instead she will seat in this hellhole she calls marriage and endure it. If not for anything for her parents and her social class.

She has come to far too far to fall off the social class just like that, her marriage with Ryan is one of her biggest mistakes. On top of the guilt she felt for betraying the one'll person who truly loved her for who she was.

"Fine! Fine!!, I will quit drinking on one condition" she bargained, standing up fully naked in front of Ryan.

He turned around to walk back to their bedroom waiting to hear her bargain. Fabiola doesn't do anything for free.

She has been seating in the bath tub far too long, she washed away the soapy foam from her body  as she grabbed a robe and joined Ryan.

"What bargain are you talking about" he impatiently asked.

"It very simple, I want you home latest by 7pm, you will eat dinner and breakfast with me. The day you miss one I will choose to drink or smoke, and of you miss both I will do both" she wickedly smiled looking at the shock face of Ryan.

*******

"Hello there beauties"  Kellan said smiling at my secretary and I, this wouldn't be the first he has seen us seating here like this.

He walked straight to me and kissed me flat on the lip, Kate (secretary's name) only blushed as she winkled her eyebrows at me.

"Have a nice day Mr Jenkins" she said blushing when Kellan winked at her. Immediately she closed the door Kellan bounced on me, kissing me passionately.

"Whom where you guys talking about earlier, poor guy, he really doesn't deserve her if that what you are thinking her must be a jerk." He said taking my feet and putting it on his thigh.

I gulped when he started talking, I thought he would have forgotten about it.

"So who is he?" Leland stopped massing my leg, as he looked at me in the eye. I have to come up with something fast or else he will know I was referring to him.

"Oh no one, a guy friend of ours who was cheating on his girlfriend" I said smiling at him.

"Mmm, cheating I see" that all he said, he couldn't even look at me in the eye. He dropped my leg as he stood up and walked to the window.

He stood where I was standing some few minutes ago, the tension in the room was thick, everything just changed.

"What are you doing here by the way" I said changing the topic.

"I was in the area so I thought to come and see you. And I have something to tell you also" he said turning to look at me.

"Oh okay, what is it" I asked very nervous part of me know what he was about to say but part of me is denying it vehemently.

"This weekend I can't make it to our plans, a business trip occurred, will leave Saturday morning and come late Sunday evening hope you are okay with that" he asked walking straight to me.

I was dumb folded, did he say business trip, why will he lie to me. His conversation from the previous night rang in my ear like bells.

"Love I gotta go bye" he said kissing me on my head.

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments

Why did Kellan lie, is he like Ryan or worse than Ryan

What wrong with Fabiola