7

Immediately they left the room Kellan jumped on me, pinning me to the bed.

I tried to free my self but he was too strong, he wasn't hurting me but he was holding me in a stone grip hold.

"Would you have accepted my proposal if I had asked" he asked looking at me, I could feel his body heat on me, gosh and I love it so much.

I can't believe I'm such a slut, have known in barely two months but he makes me feel things no one has ever made me felt before not even Ryan whom I thought was the love of my life.

"I would have erm " I didn't know what to say since I kept opening and closing my mouth.

"Why didn't you also propose " I gained the courage to ask him.

"I didn't because I thought you where in a relationship" he said looking so defeated.

"What made you think I'm in a relationship" I interestedly asked.

I was still pinned under him and surprisingly I felt comfortable, our position I feel okay in this position to someone it may look awkward to me it looks perfect.

"It because the way you and your manager Harry are close and how he looks at you" he said not breaking eye contact.

"How does he look at me" I teased, everybody in the office knows Harry has a thing for me, but he is to scared to let me know.

"I don't know, like he wants to devour you alive, like you are his world, like he owns you or something , don't ask me any questions about your lover" he angrily said.

Closing his eyes as if to hide something from me, his lashes are not that long nor short but they suit his eyes perfectly.

"He is not my lover, and nobody owns me I'm not an object to be owned" I gritted my teeth as I spoke. When he opened his eyes, the pains where still there but he managed to hide some.

"Then you don't mind me doing this then" he asked, being playful again.

"Doing what" I asked. "This" he replied kissing me on my neck.

I gasped at first as I exposed my neck to give him more access to it. This feels so amazing, he kissed every part of my neck.

Nibbling and sucking, he kissed my eyes, the tip of my nose and even the corner of my lips. I was waiting for him to kiss my lips but it never came.

I was searching for his lips, he knew I so badly wanted his lips on mine but he went back to my neck kissing and inhaling my scent.

"I'm not gonna kiss, kiss me when you are ready, I know you are not ready for this, it list you are feeling. So I'm gonna wait patiently for you when ever you are ready.

"Now I better go before we are late" he said looking at his wrist watch. Too many emotions where running through me, but the most prominent ones where that of awe and disappointment.

I was awed by this man and his patience and disappointed I didn't get what I wanted which was his lips.

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments