Prologue

"Cheers to our friendship " Fabiola raised her glass to cheers without Ryan and me. This should be our fifth or sixth glass.

Luckily for us this year our mini party was held in Ryan's apartment so we can spend the night here. We are used to spending the night at each other's place.

Ryan and I are engaged so it will be normal if words get out that I spent the night with him, and with Fabiola, we made sure the whole world knew we are the three musketeers we are inseparable.

Well, Fabiola is not from our world (upper class) but Ryan and I made sure nobody looks down on her. She is treated the way we are.

It just feels like just yesterday when Fabiola mistakenly hit me with a ball at the back of my head, we started a good start and today look where it has gotten us to. We are practically sisters, not friends.

"Cheers to my wedding to Ryan, I can't believe three weeks from now I won't be known as Acosta anymore but rather Mrs. Gordon" I drunkenly raised my glass and my friends cheered me on.

It was time for Ryan to say something after the glass was filled again by me we raised our glasses again.

"Cheers to the three of us our happiness" Ryan slurred as we giggled like teenagers and gulped the bitter drink down.

Standing in front of the mirror looking at myself In the mirror in my white wedding gown, I can see the glow in my eyes.

And remembering that night when the three of us celebrated our seventh friendship anniversary made me happier.

Speaking of which, I haven't seen Biola anywhere since the dawn that she left.

"Mum can you please call Biola for me" I turned to my mum who was busy adding final touches to her face. We are super crazy rich, so the wedding is gonna be a grand one.

I wanted a small one with just my close friends and family but both my parents and Ryan wouldn't have any of that.

"You know Fabiola is busy by now, she will come when she is free so relax " my mum brought me out of my thoughts.

I was anxiously seating in the room waiting for Biola have be calling her switched off, that got me worried about Biola her phone is her life. She is always on her phone.

"Honey it time to go, I'm sure we will meet her there. Maybe she is running late that why she couldn't come." My dad said as he took my hands in his as he lead me to the awaiting car which has been decorated.

From my house to the church where the ceremony will be held is like 15min walk from my house. Immediately we got to the entrance of the church the clicking of their camera's began.

I'm so used to them that now the sound of the clicking of their camera's doesn't faze me.

As dad walked me down the aisle I was a little bit surprised because the groom is not here and I'm 30min late for waiting for Biola.

I plastered a fake smile on as people clapped and cheered me on. I squeezed my dads hand tightly as he left me by the alter.

It been 15min now and people are starting to question both my parents and that of Ryan's. Finally I took my phone from mum and called him my self.

"Hello Ryan, where are you. Have been waiting for you almost an hour now where are you" I asked as I paced the short distance on the alter.

"Sorry I'm late I'm almost at the church please be patient" he apologized. "Have you spoken to Biola have been trying her number but it not going through" I worriedly asked.

"She is right here with me and we are coming together"

Immediately I ended the call I heard hooting and shooting from the entrance and the clicking began again, I heaved a sigh of released when I saw Ryan coming.

My spirit was lifted again upon seeing him, my smile was wide, but it fell immediately I saw who was behind Ryan in a matching gown.