26

"Who did this to you" Fabiola asked immediately her husband walked through the doors of their house, she was in her night gown with her big belly.

"None of your business, you should go to bed will join you soon" Ryan replied not in the mood to argue with his wife.

"What do you wan by that Ryan, don't tell me you went to see that woman" Fabiola said looking at her husband with tears in her eyes.

Ryan couldn't look at his wife, he felt guilty for doing what he did, he shouldn't have gone to see her. He is now a married now he has to move on.

"You promised me Ryan, we promised each other to make this work, we promised to give our marriage a second chance so why, why!!" She sobbed as she made her way to the guest room.

"I'm nervous you know" I said taking Kellans hand in mine as we entered the hotel where he was staying for the time been.

"They are waiting for us at the restaurant in the hotel so let go this way" Kellan stirred me to the other side of the hotel.

When we entered the restaurant I recognised some people some I didn't I politely smiled at waved at the ones I know and some I just nodded my head and headed straight to where Kellan was walking to.

"Look who is here" Kellan said when we got closer to a lady with black hair and a little cute baby girl with red hair and emerald eyes.

"Daddy!!" She immediately run to Kellan to hug him, Kellan kissed her on both cheeks and on the forehead.

"Say hi to my girlfriend" Kellan said when he placed her back on her feet.

"Hi" she timidly said hiding behind her father, the dark haired lady whom I assumed was Veronica didn't even turn to look at us.

"Kenzie meet my daughter Eva, Eva meet my girlfriend Kenzie" he introduced.

I went down on my knees to be in the same level as her, come to think of it she wore the same outfit as I did.

"Hello princess, come to me I won't bite." I said laughing at my self.

"Hello to you to I'm Kenzie by the way, nice meeting you Eva" I said smiling brightly at her. She has moved from behind Kellan to stand beside him.

"Can I hug you" I politely asked her gauging her expression, Kellan compulsion not help but to just smile at us.

Veronica has finally turned to look at us, and damn, if I have to say the truth she is a true beauty, straight nose, sharp blue eyes, silky black her and her bangs really fitted her face.

She was also in shorts with a tank top and a sandals, she false a smile at me but I genuinely smiled at her.

"Hello I'm..." I couldn't finish my sentence because I felt two little hands around my neck hugging me tightly.

To say I was surprised would be an understatement, I actually didn't expect Baby Eva to hug me, I thought she would be one of those spoilt brats, I hugged her back and kissed her on the forehead and check.

I stood up to my full height when Veronica stood up, she might be pretty but she isn't tall as I am. She is quite an average woman with her curves at the right places.

"Veronica meet my girlfriend, my everything very soon my fiancée and eventually my wife" Kellan said not taking his eyes of me, I couldn't do same it was as if a cast has been casted upon us.

The clearing of throat brought us back to reality, I smiled politely at Veronica and introduced my self.

Eva was busy playing with the strap of my bag, as we talked about general stuffs, after breakfast Veronica excused herself and wanted to take Eva along but she refused to go.

So here we are in the amusement park with Baby Eva on Kellans shoulders and her big teddy bear which I bought for her on my shoulders.

For once I'm genuinely happy that Kellan didn't cheat on my me and I'm ready to start a family with him, I'm ready to be a mother to this adorable baby girl

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments