2

My heart was beating faster than before, I adjusted my dress, cleaned my sweaty palms on my dress before turning around with my business face on.

I have to keep this professional, pleasure and business  should never be mingled unless you will get a greater result.

"Hello there Mr Jenkins" I extended my hand for greetings. And just like before when he touched me, the first thing I felt was electrifying.

The tiny tingles I felt made me inhaled deeply before I looked straight into his blue eyes. I love how dark his is, mine is way brighter for my liking.

My eyes attracts a lot of people to me which makes me uncomfortable.

"Please have a seat" I smiled politely as I showed him the seats in front of my desk.

If he was surprised he saw me he did a good job at hiding it, but me been me made it so obvious. He had a mischievous smile on his face.

"So you are the famous Acosta" he said crossing his long legs over the other as he drummed on my desk with his two fingers.

"So you are the famous young self billionaire Mr Jenkins" I replied with a smile.

"Touché " he laughed out loud.

"So back to business, as my secretary discussed with you, we will show you the designs so you choose from it." I replied all trace of humour gone from both my face and his.

"I wasn't sure who I was insuring my hotel interior designs to that why I made this trip my self because this our first time working together I entrust everything to you, choose the designs and colours surprise me" he said winking at me.

Apart from my parents he is the first person to entrust me with everything, most of my clients either choose from my designs or they bring their own designs.

"That is if I'm not asking too much of you" I guess he thought I wasn't happy because I was quiet for sometime.

"No! No!!, it our pleasure and we won't disappoint you." I brightly smiled at him. Showing my white teeth.

"Great doing business with you, I will send the full payment to you by evening." He said adjusting his suit.

Gosh this gif looks good in anything he wears, I thought he was yummy in his sports wear but you should see him in his suit.

I gasped at him, is he crazy or something, how can he pay us everything when we haven't even started with anything.

"I'm not crazy, it just my instincts telling me to trust you, so I'm putting my trust in you" He said winking at me.

I blushed and covered my face with my hair because I must have heard it out loud.

"If there is nothing else I will take my leave now" he said as he stood up to shake hands with me. I gladly accepted it anything to have a skin contact with him.

He checked on his expensive wrist watch, and looked at me.

"It almost lunch do you mind going out with me" He uneasily asked, the man who intimidates people feels kinda of shy to ask me out.

I had nothing important on my desk so I gladly accepted his offer. I guessed I must have sat at one place for long because immediately I stepped on my leg I yelped in pain.

I silently cursed my self, as I held the edge of my table for support.

My strange hero was immediately by my side.

"What are you doing Mr Jenkins" I stammered, looking down upon him since he was kneeling in front of me.

"Kellan would be great, leave the Jenkins for the old men and women." He said winking at me, he must be a flirt.

I laughed quietly as he massaged my ankle.

"This won't do, let see a doctor I will drive you there." He said leaving no room for argument.

What do you think about the chapter

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments it really means a lot to me.