39

Everything was smooth between Kenzie and Kellan, time flew and Kenzie's cousin was properly introduced to kellan and they turned out to be best buddies.

A year past and their relationship grew strong, they fought through thick and thin, Veronica knew her place and stop flirting with Kellan, she finally got it that she has lost the battle.

Kellan and Kenzie moved in together and are preparing for their wedding, to say Kenzie was nervous would be an understatement.

She was scared, afraid what happened years ago would happen again, but she has trust in Kellan, she knows he won't do what Ryan and Fabiola did to her.

This time around she decided to go for a simple wedding only her friends and family members are invited to the wedding.

Kellan's mum was against it at first but she had no choice since it wasn't her place nor her wedding. She had no choice but to respect the decision of her son.

Eva was more than happy to have both of her two favorite people together. She acted as the flower girl in at the wedding to say she was more than happy would e an understatement.

Karma they say is a bitch, it will definitely bite you in the ass. Ryan and Fabiola got divorced. The tabloids and news papers and media did no justice to them, they slandered their names just like they praised them some few years ago when they got married.

Ryan tried to get Kenzie back but it was too late to correct his wrongdoings and Kenzie had nothing to do with him.

Fabiola put her pride aside and apologized to Kenzie she forgave her but vowed to never have anything to do with the likes of them again.

Kellan and Kenzie lived happily ever after with their precious daughter Eva whom they adopted and a son  two years after the wedding.

Kenzie is expecting a set of twin and she is in her third trimester what could she ever asked for, the smile might have left her eyes some years ago but there they are shinning brightly.

The End

I know the ending was rushed, I'm sorry about that, I didn't know what else to do and I could keep you guys waiting either the pressure I'm getting to update is too much, I'm sorry I had to rush the book this way hope you enjoy the rest of my books and the upcoming one's thank you all for your patience and the love and support you have shown this book.

       Yours truly
                              Rukky360