12

I was stunned for a sec or two, I didn't actually expect him to kiss me or what ever. Looking at our position his lips was just on mine. His lips was so soft and it was madly inviting me in.

I think

Waiting for me to give him the go ahead, I'm I ready to take this path. So many unnecessary questions kept on popping in my head.

I don't know what happened but when he was about to remove his lips from mine I began to kiss him. He fisted my hair in his hands not too tight to hurt me and kissed me back.

We soon broke apart when we heard the ding of the elevator. I straightened my hair and casted my gaze down.

I can't believe I just did this Kellan, what if he turns out to be just like Ryan. I was so angry at my self that I didn't know what to do.

When we reached our floor I immediately left the elevator without giving him a second glance. I felt so disgusted by my self. How could I do this.

"Kenzie please wait" Kellan said following me but I didn't stop neither did I turn to look at him. He is a moron to kiss me, like who does that anymore.

How could I have left my guard down like that. He finally caught up with me and yanked me by my elbow, I slammed into his body, my back to his. I began to protest but he wrapped his hands around me tightly.

After I was calm, he buried his face in my hair inhaling deeply, that seems so romantic but I can't do this I can't get my hopes up and get it shut down again, I can't open my heart and get it hurt again, he turned me around to face him.

"What did I do wrong" he asked, looking at my face for answers I know he won't find there, I couldn't look at him, I choose the "I don't know look" and plastered it on my face.

Kellan wasn't about to give up, gosh he is so persistent, he cupped my face in his hands and looked deeply into my blue eyes and calmly asked me the same question over again.

"You did everything"

I calmly said, my eyes filled with unshed tears, the more I think of the mistake I just did more I got angrier. I know some people might say I was over reacting because it was just a kiss to me it wasn't just a kiss, that kiss meant a whole lot to me and it will shutter me if it should mean nothing to him.

"I'm not like those girls of yours whom you kiss any time and any how never come close to me again I know you just kissed me because you wanted and felt like but you are wrong Kellan I'm worth more than a trial, I'm not accepting anything less from you." I yelled at him the tears rolled down continuously I was just to hurt to clean them.

Some couples down the hall way turned to look at us, I could feel how embarrassed he was but he would still not give up, I know I shouldn't have yelled at him or something but my emotions got the best of me.

After my little outburst I turned to walk away but he held my hand again. This time it didn't go well I slapped him with all my might and force I could master, what more does he want after what I told him he never uttered a word and now he thinks he has the audacity to hold me.

"Don't touch me again you filthy moron, I know all you want is my body, after having it then what, you go brag to your other rich friends how easy I was" I was so high with anger that I didn't know what the implications of my words was doing to him. I sobbed forced it self out and I covered my mouth with my hands to hide it but it was no use.

Why me, why won't he fight for me, my shoulders began to shake with sobs as he continued looking at me.

The cheek I slapped began to bruise, Kellan had so many emotions running through his eyes, he was trying to hide them all, he gritted his teeth, he held his hands in a fist but never opened his mouth.

But the emotions where battling each other to come out, the most prominent one was hurt. That was the only emotion he didn't try to hide.

My eyes widened when I just realized what I just did, I looked at the ring on my hand. I can't believe I just did that, fresh tears began to fell, gosh mum and dad would be disappointed if they should see I raised my hands on a person.

My hand was printed on his face, he is gonna need ice to cool it down. He didn't talk neither did he move, it was as if he was in a trance, he was starring at me blankly.

When he got back to his senses, he held my hand and dropped my clutch in it and turned around, he went back to the elevator, he didn't utter a word.

He didn't spare me a glance as he entered the elevator to god knows where. I slowly punched in my pin code and entered my apartment.

Immediately I turned the lights on the events of the evening began to rush back at me. I shouldn't have treated Kellan the way I did. I hate my self for drawing conclusions and hitting him.

He probably hates me now, I was pretty mean to him. My words and actions have hurt him and I can't forgive my self for that, no body deserves to be treated the way I just did to him, not even Ryan not even Fabiola.

I slide down on the door and began to sob my pains away, I cried so hard.

"What have I done" I yelled to no one in particular.