15

Kenzie's POV

There I have let it all out, I have said what I was dying to tell him. Now it up to him to accept me for who I am or he should let me go now. I stood there looking at him like a fool.

Was I expecting something from him, yes I was! Maybe a reaction or something. But he was starring at me like this the first time he was seeing me.

I was a little bit embarrassed and shy. The weight of me being turned weighed on my shoulders so heavily.

As I turned around to walk back to my room, I was hoping for the impossible to happen. Who I'm I kidding, this sort of things happens in fairy tails or movies.

One!

Two!

Three! I counted the steps in my head but he still didn't move from where he was standing . I didn't also turn to look at him, that will kill my ego.

Four!

Five!

Six!

The seventh step I was in front of my apartment as I was punching my pin inn, I felt two strong arms wrapped around my shoulders from behind.

I gasped at first, then I inhaled deeply, my gloomy face brightened instantly. I wrapped my hands around his own around my shoulders.

I didn't know what happened but I just became emotional. I began sobbing, maybe from happiness or something.

Kellan turned me around to hug me. He softly kissed my hair and whispered sweet nothings into my ear as he whipped out my tears.

"I can't believe you did this to me" Fabiola angrily accused her husband when they got to their hotel room.

She threw her clutch away and scattered her heels somewhere along the entrance of the door. She was glaring at Ryan as if to devour him.

Ryan only shrug at his wife as he took his suit jacket off and began to loosen his neck tie, he sat on the sofa as he poured himself some whiskey to calm him self down.

That angered Fabiola more, he wasn't looking at her, he didn't even spare her a glance since she began talking to him.

"I'm talking to you, you moron?" She angrily yelled at him. Pulling the roots of her hair, she was stressed and angry. Once affair Kenzie has made an appearance in her life.

She must do something about Kenzie before she looses everything.

"Did you have something to begin with?" Her subconscious mocked her.

"I'm listening b*tch" Ryan said still sipping his whiskey.

"Why did you meet her behind my back?" She asked taking a seat opposite her husband.

"Because I love and I missed her so much" he replied not caring what the effects of his words are doing to his wife.

"This unbelievable!! You took an oath on our wedding day" she replied letting her emotions slipping in, she nearly smacked her head since she wanted to act strong.

"An oath I will regret for the rest of my life" he coldly replied looking at his wife in the eye.

Fabiola gasped and quickly made an eye contact with him, the sincerity in his eyes made her wonder did she do the thing betraying her best friend.

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments

I love you allowing