11

I thought he was gonna ask me what happened back there, I was dreading this question as we made our back inside, we used a different route which lead us to the garage, there his car was parked there.

Was gonna ask him how he knew where the garage was then I remembered we where in his aunts house after all.

"I have to tell my parents I'm leaving I told him" since he refused to let me go, it not like he is holding me captive or something his just been by my side since we left the cheaters behind us.

"No I will take care of it just wait for me in the car" he dropped his suit on the car seat as he helped me seat in the car.

As I sat in the car waiting for him, so many questions where running in my head.

"Did he hear what happened?"

"What will I tell him now should he ask me?

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't know the time he joined me in the car.

He didn't say anything to me, he didn't even spare me a glance, and in a way I kinda felt guilty about it. He took me to his aunts party and I ruined it. I don't know if he is angry or something.

He hid his emotions pretty well, his face was blank he was looking straight ahead, the silence in the car wasn't helping also. I needed to do something about it so I did the only thing I could think of.

"Say something please" I said in a small voice, I couldn't look him in the eyes, I was looking at him under my lashes. Gosh I felt bad and shy.

He didn't move nor made any signs of replying me. May be he didn't hear me or something let me try again, or was he giving me the silent treat. Well it really does hurt he giving me the silent treatment.

"Say something please" I cleared my throat, and when I got his attention I asked him to say something. I didn't take my eyes off him although he wasn't looking at me. That fine at least he responded.

"About what" he calmly asked, he was still looking straight, at this point we where only few blocks away from our apartment. Just a turn and we will be home.

"About tonight, I know you heard everything" I said panicking deep within, it no secret I was left on the alter on my wedding day and my ex and his wife ambushed.

It no secret my best friend and husband to be got married on the same day we planned to get marry, I'm used to the criticism, but I don't know what his reactions will be, for some strange reasons I wanted to look so perfect in his eyes.

I wanted to hide all my flaws in the closet but no they always manage to come out, why me must I always be criticize, humiliated, insulted in public. I brushed my hands through my hair.

I was frustrated, I felt empty deep down, I feel the whole world is turning their backs on me expect mum and dad and Kellan, but with Kellan and what happened I doubt.

"I did heard what happened but not all, so I won't ask you anything when you are ready you can tell me what happened and more over it your business who I'm I to meddle in your personal affairs "

he parked the car in our underground parking lot. I wanted to look at his face when he said that but  the lights where dim in the car. It kinda hurt a bit when he said it was my business, yes he was right it was my business but it hurts hearing it from him.

He was out of the car before I could say a word, I adjusted his suit jacket on my self as I got out of the car to join him as he opened the door for me.

"I'm sorry I got you involved in my problems and I'm really really sorry you had to pretend you are my boyfriend and fiancé I'm truly sorry and I appreciate what you did for me" I said smiling sadly at him.

The rid on the elevator will be suffocating, I wished I took the stairs instead of this box with the cold Kellan, I don't even know why he was mad at me.

For once I wish what he told Fabiola and Ryan was true about we going out, but he has never asked me. I can't force my self on him. As much as I like him, I can't find my self asking him out.

Bing, the sound of the elevator brought us back to reality. We where both lost in each other's eyes. He was looking at me so was I.

Immediately we entered the elevator I was pinned to the wall of the elevator. A surprise gasp left my lips, my eyes where slightly widen. I was panting heavily, part of me was anticipating something I know deep down we both need we holding back.

"Who told you I regret saying that" he angrily asked, he held both my hands above my head and it doesn't hurt a bit in fact I really enjoy our position.

"Well it because" i opened and closed my mouth.

"Because I can't say it or don't deserve to say it"

"No it not that"

"Then what is it then" he asked still holding me tightly not tight enough to leave a bruise.

"Well because I wish it was true, what you told Fabiola and Ryan" I yelled the tears I tried holding back began to fall, I felt relieved saying that.

Just like before he had no expressions or emotions on. He was just staring at me.

Immediately I finished with my speech, I felt his soft lips on my own. I widened my eyes before I finally closed my eyes