21

I took the next flight home, a place I never thought I would come back to so soon.

I didn't tell mum or dad about my arrival, in fact I didn't tell anyone, I will personally call Kate when I'm settled.

As the cab passed by the neighborhood I grew up in, memories from so many years flooded in my mind and i began to cry.

Why I'm I even crying over spoilt milk, I brushed the tears off as I tried as much as I could to concentrate on my happy memories here.

"Miss we are here" the cab driver said,  looking at me in the rear view mirror.

I nodded my head as I paid him and took my suit case out. I walked to the door and rang the bell as I waited for the maids to open-the door.

I could just walk into the room but out of common courtesy I'm waiting for them to open the door.

My nanny since I was a child opened the door, and guess what she hasn't aged a bit, I smiled at her as I hugged her tightly.

I missed that old lavender scent of hers, I kissed her on the forehead as I dragged my suit case in.

"Home sweet home" I whispered as I went upstairs to my room, mum and dad have gone out, that had left me with nothing to do.

When I entered my room, I decided to unpack and call Kate, she answered the phone on the first ring. I told Kate all what happened and begged her not to tell Kellan where I went.

I tried as much as I could to keep the tears and sadness away, but some managed to sip out. Kate offered to fly over but I told her I was okay.

"What did I just do?" Kellan asked him self as he just paced around in his room, he had a worried look on his face, Eva (Kellan daughter) was fast asleep on his bed.

Kellan tried calling Kenzie but she has switched off her phone, he was devastated, sad, angry and above all he felt hatred towards himself.

He should have told her the truth, now he has messed up the only chance he got, the love if his life is slipping away from his hands and there is nothing he could do.

His daughter softly snores adage turned and twisted on the bed.

He went out fir a walk to clear his head, there an idea popped out in his head. He decided to call Kate to check up on Kenzie.

His glad and happy that he was out of the house before placing the call. Veronica is so inquisitive and would want to know what was bothering him since that will lead to them waking Eva up which is the last thing I want.

"Hello Kate, it me Kellan" I calmly said.

"You, how dare you call me, what else do you want." She yelled on the phone, not giving Kellan the chance to talk.

"Please let me talk to her, I can explain" he pleaded with her but she cuts him in the middle of his sentences.

"If not I really don't want to see her suffering that much again I wouldn't have told you where she went, she went back home to her parents house." Kate said closing her eyes.

She just prayed they work out their differences, if not she will personally make Kellans life a living hell.

"And hey, I hope you have a better excuse this time" with that Kate ended the call.

Will Veronica or Eva forgive her dad if she learns about the truth.

What about Kenzie should she forgive him

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments

Happy potential and Father's Day to all my male readers