6

"Mum, Dad?" I raised a question eyebrow at them. Looking at them as if they've grown two heads.

"Oh darling you look so great" my mum gashed as she hugged me. Dad only parted my back.

"Sorry, this are my friends Mr and Mrs Jenkins. We've been friends since ages and I actually met them at the lobby and it turns out they are coming to the same floor as me." My mum said.

At the mention of Jenkins my heart began to beat very fast, I just pray it not what I'm thinking. This can't be happening.

"What keeping you at the door Kenzie" Kellan said as I heard his foot steps coming towards.

I was stunned to move or do anything. Dad will kill Kellan for been in a room alone with his princess, will kill dad in self defense.

"Mum, Dad" I heard l Kellan groaned as soon as he reached me.

I didn't know what happened the next thing I know 5 pair of eyes where starring at me with worry on their faces.

Kellan was seating beside me while mum was on the bed, the two old men where standing by the window of my room.

Yep, it my room, the fragrance and everything here shows it my room.

Kellans mum was standing behind her son, peeping at me from where she was as standing.

"Hey, are you alright " Kellan asked as he helped me seat properly on the bed. Mum adjusted the pillows to my comfort.

Mum was holding my one hand as Kellan was holding the other. I love the attention and affection I'm getting especially from Kellan he wasn't fazed by the glare Dad was sending his way.

He kissed the back of my hand as he wrapped both his Hands around mine.

"I'm fine, there is nothing to worry about. I just fainted because I was shocked." I said looking at everyone in the room.

"Mum you never told me you knew Kellan's parents" I asked my mum making her feel guilty.

" I didn't know you guys met each other again" mum said smiling down at me.

"Again" this time all eyes turned to Kellan not me, because he asked the question I was dying to ask.

"Well you guys used to be best of friends, till when Kellan was 3 and you 1 when they moved away." Mum said smiling.

"Kellan used to be protective of you since the day you where born" Mrs Jenkins added patting kellans shoulder.

"Why don't I remember any of that" Kellan asked again, looking at me with his full gaze.

"Well because you guys where kids, and as you grew up you forgot about each other, if you could remember when ever I'm going to Spain I always invite you but you always decline" mum said looking at me now.

"Wow, same here when ever I'm coming to the USA and I invite Kellan he always decline until he established his own business and look at who fate brought together" Mrs Jenkins happily said clapping her hands.

Dad and Mr Jenkins have left the room probably they are seating in the balcony or in the living room.

"When where you going to tell me" mum asked putting on a serious face.

"And you why didn't you tell me you've gotten your self a girlfriend" Mrs Jenkins asked Kellan, glaring at him.

"We are not dating" I whispered in a sad voice.

"She isn't ready to accept me" Kellan said irritation in his voice.

"You never asked me out" I retorted.

"Would you have agreed" he asked, rubbing his hands on his face.

"You guys should settle out your differences we are going to get ready for the party" mum said standing on her feet.

"Which party mum" I asked her.

"Kellan must have told you about his aunt's anniversary party" Mrs Jenkins replied I only nodded my head at her.

"Hope to see you there" she said smiling down at me. For a woman in her late fifties, her sense of fashion is great she and mum looked like they are just in their early forties.

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments

How was the chapter