𝓘𝓷 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓰𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮

𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓾𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮'𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓰𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮

𝓑𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓵

Hours passed and I was still lost in thoughts.
I came to the conclusion that I should try to stay out of trouble by getting involved with the Peaky Blinders.

On top of that I needed a cover, a new identity, since I wasn't supposed to even exist.

As many possibilities which my lack of background offered me, it could also get me into severe trouble.
The house I found myself in, was a two story house with another flat underneath mine. At least I assumed it was mine, since there was no sign of anybody else living here.

No pictures or other belongings anywhere, except for the cloths in the dresser.
Which, after holding one of the dresses against my body, I assumed, also belonged to me.

Not to mention the 300 pounds I found in one of the drawers.
The other papers on the desk were the lease agreement with my signature on it, same as an employment contract from a boutique here in Birmingham.

Since my Signature was on the bottom of the contract I assumed that I was a designer for this boutique from now on

"What are the odds.."

I chuckled.
I've always wanted to become a fashion designer, or at least make a career in the fashion industry.

But my parents didn't quite agree with my dream career.
Both of them being doctors they wanted their only daughter to pursue the same profession, and not 'waste her potential and money on stupid scribbles' as father would say.