𝓘𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓸

𝓢𝓪𝔂 '𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽' 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷

𝓢𝓪𝔂 '𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽' 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷. 𝓢𝓪𝔂 '𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽' 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷, 𝓘 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻, 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓖𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓷 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮!

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓭

"There you are."

A glass of champagne and three boring conversations later, I actually managed to find Madeline, standing at the Bar, flirting with the man behind it.

"Here I am. How's the list going?"

The list?
Oh, the list.
I almost forgot about the list each of us made, with people we should definitely talk to.

"You forgot about the your list, didn't you? I saw you talking to that young down there, is he any relevant?"

"Guilty. But no, I believe he's not, just some guy looking for investors for his bakery."

I couldn't tell her how important he actually was, it's would most likely mess with the timeline.

"Ok, I haven't gotten much either and as handsome as Mr. Bartender is, he's incredibly dense."

We went on about the different kind of people attending this event, when I saw another familiar face out of the corner of my eye.

Jet black hair, on top of his head, as well as the wide mustache beneath his nose, pale skin with wrinkles around the eyes and forehead.
I almost didn't recognise the man, without the grey fedora he usually wears.

"...Belle? Are you listening to me? What are you looking at?"

Maddie waved her hand infront of my face, which eventually got me back into reality, as she turned around to find what I was staring at.

"Hm? Yea."

Having absolutely no idea what she was talking about, I took the 50/50 chance and just nodded convincingly.

Well shit happens, it was worth a try.

The next second Maddie wipped her head around and flicked my forehead with two fingers.

"I asked, if you had the ability to time travel, would you go back in time or to the future, you can't answer that with yes. Stupid."

While I was busy rubbing my forehead and innerly freaking out about the chances of her bringing up the topic of time traveling, when latter turned her head back around, looking at the new Italian-British Mobboss.

"Didn't think you had a thing for men Arthur's age..or mustaches. Do you know him?"

"Uh- Not directly, no.. And I do not fancy him, he's married."